AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate

AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:

"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the “short form” and the “long form” birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish “inadmissible and not worthy of belief” and stated:

"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an “official source” of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

LINK TO DOCUMENT

Read more at AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I'm no more a fan of Obama than anyone else on here, but those damn birthers just refuse to let this die. I guess the fact that he provided a birth certificate isn't good enough for them, is it?

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm no more a fan of Obama than anyone else on here, but those damn birthers just refuse to let this die. I guess the fact that he provided a birth certificate isn't good enough for them, is it?

All the White House provided was a digitally-assembled facsimile of a birth certificate. No human being with verifiable chain-of-custody credentials from the State of Hawaii has ever come forward to produce the hard-copy of what that fraudulent, forged, digitally-assembled internet posting purports to be.

I'm not ragging on you, but look at it this way. I had to present my birth certificate to get my CDL. If I scanned it, posted it in my Photobucket account and told the examiner at the window to go to a URL to see my birth certificate, would that suffice as proof that my BC was authentic? Would you think that the examiner would accept that internet image file as my "real" birth certificate, or would they tell me to go home and get the original, because a facsimile is not acceptable?

That's all We, The People are demanding of Obama. The government holds me to high standards of proof of who I am. If the government is *us*, then we have every right and reason to hold those who serve us to the same high standards.

The truth is, us "damn birthers" have as much right to that proof as you damn people who believe something just because Obama or his myrmidons say that's what it is. Why anyone who is "...no more a fan of Obama than anyone else on here" would trust him to tell you the truth without proof at this point in his lying, incompetent presidency is quite the mystery. To each his own though.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Which one of the phoney ones do you consider the real one. The form shown here is not complete. Notice mother's address is not on it and so the claim that they had a residence is called into question. Hawaii at that time did register children up to a year after their birth even if not actually born in Hawaii. And again, there is the hospital name question. Street address does not even match the address given by snopes. http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/kapiolani.gif Note the 1958 address listing was used till 1973.
    Last edited by S&W645; 05-06-2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: link died, snopes got hacked :biggrin:
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

He provided a birth certificate. Even if he does provide whatever the birthers are asking for, I suspect that it won't ever be enough to satisfy them.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

He provided a birth certificate. Even if he does provide whatever the birthers are asking for, I suspect that it won't ever be enough to satisfy them.

As one of those dreaded "birthers," I would be satisfied if Obama would/could provide his actual birth certificate. I mean the real one, not one of the two copies provided supposedly by the State of Hawaii or the one from Kenya which is also floating around. Even his grandmother, who says she was present at the birth, says he was born in Kenya. Too damn many ifs, maybes and howsomeevers to satisfy me. Given the evidence that has been provided to prove Obama is not who he pretends to be, one would have to be totally naive or foolish to not have some skepticism about him.

This is a losing issue for anti-Obama (Barry Sotelo) folks like me. It is not going to be fruitful. Just as Bill (Billy Bob-Bubba) Klinton could do no wrong Mr. Obama is covered by the enemies of this Country. No matter what the issue no matter how illegal it may be if Mr. Obama appears sincere and to be trying his best most all of the media are going to back him and do all they can to hurt us. The phrase, the right thing to do covers his butt. The action does not have to be constitutional if it contributes to the agenda of the destruction of this nation. We have been bad, we eat up too much of the world’s recourse and we are killing the planet. The Bertha-line may be legitimate but it is a waste of time, in my opinion and the feedback I receive if I bring the place of birth up. Many folks have started calling for the end of that old document, the constitution, which they have not read to know what is in it. The New World Order folks really want the constitution replaced with a new and improved version. All-inclusive. We can all sit around singing folks songs smoking weed (Until the ChiComs or Islam take the world and us over).
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Hey, I'm a birther and a hater and a bigot.

Damn proud too.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    He provided a birth certificate.
    Are you referring to what was posted at WhiteHouse.gov? Because if you're not referring to that proven bit of amateurish forgery, then please show us documentation of a hard copy presented in public by a state official of Hawaii who could prove the document's chain of custody. You know, like an embossed state seal and a verifiable signature of the state's or hospital's records archivist.

He has not provided a birth certificate. He, or his confederates, have only provided a digital facsimile of what they fraudulently claim is his birth certificate. Both the image itself and the forensic examination of the digital file prove more inconsistencies than the government's explanations for Benghazi.

Even if he does provide whatever the birthers are asking for, I suspect that it won't ever be enough to satisfy them.
    Nor will the evidence proving fraudulent submissions of same ever be enough for you, as-proven by these last couple of posts. And there is reams of proof that you have to willfully overlook.

It's one thing to acknowledge the evidence and say yeah, that evidence is awfully compelling, but it will never go anywhere, it'll never get him thrown out of office, let's move on or whatever. But it's quite another to make the unequivocal statement that he has "provided a birth certificate" when, even if what he did provide was an unaltered scan of his real BC, it still wouldn't suffice for so much as a qualifying document to get a driver's license. Even if he took that digital file and printed out a "hard copy," without an embossed state seal, it would be worthless as an official document of any kind. Do you dispute that?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast