Respect the Majority!!

Thread: Respect the Majority!!

1. Respect the Majority!!

Respect the Majority!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Respect the Majority!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1367150036.968492.jpg 

Not going to happen on his part.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The POTUS is consisent about this: the rights he thinks he is entitled to do not apply to the majority of Americans, or anyone who does not conform to his version of the "American dream". His demand for tolerance to others means everyone must be "tolerant" of the fringe left, the deviants, those who do NOT believe in traditional values, the extreme radicals such as Weather Underground, mooslim extremists, etc. It does not extend to anyone not sharing his vision to "transform America", such as conservatives, constitutionalists, those who believe in the Second Amendment and free enterprise, small business owners, supporters of family values, etc. in other words, the majority of AMERICANS. I am tired of hearing him lecturing me about what I should do but the POTUS will not apply those same demands to his own actions or his extreme supporters.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Sorry, OP, but I do not agree. I will not tolerate Muslims. Their book calls for my demise. They will not get respect and/or tolerance from me.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Respect the Majority!!

The Muslims aren't worth it..

Neither is Obama..

Quote Originally Posted by dgifted View Post
    The POTUS is consisent about this: the rights he thinks he is entitled to do not apply to the majority of Americans, or anyone who does not conform to his version of the "American dream". His demand for tolerance to others means everyone must be "tolerant" of the fringe left, the deviants, those who do NOT believe in traditional values, the extreme radicals such as Weather Underground, mooslim extremists, etc. It does not extend to anyone not sharing his vision to "transform America", such as conservatives, constitutionalists, those who believe in the Second Amendment and free enterprise, small business owners, supporters of family values, etc. in other words, the majority of AMERICANS. I am tired of hearing him lecturing me about what I should do but the POTUS will not apply those same demands to his own actions or his extreme supporters.
    Obummer is a leaky weak constantly shifting in the wind moron whose word means nothing. I have been to Islamic countries and their word to an non-believer means nothing. It also does not mean much to each other because they justify their lies by "Doing the will of Allah!" I have thought from day one that obummer is a Muslim! I have seen NOTHING to change my mind! He remembers EVERY Islamic holiday but just barely mentions a Christian holiday!
    If obummer gets the House and keeps the Senate we are done as a country. I expect McCain will then officially become a Dem and possibly Graham also!!!

In the United States we don't respect the majority--we respect the individual, until they forfeit that respect by their own actions.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Individual liberty tempered with morality is key to the to the survival of a republic. The progressives have succeeded in their attempt to destroy the moral fiber of this country and convince people that we live in a democracy.. Plato and the founders believed that democracy was the worst of all forms of government because it is the most destructive to individual liberty. In a democracy the majority always makes slaves out of the minority. And that minority is usually the most productive segment of society. When individualism is stifled the result is always economic mediocrity. And this is what has become normal in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    The Muslims aren't worth it..

Neither is Obama..
    How I have lived my life up to this point and I don't see me changing horses before I die.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job