U.S. Troops Fire on Civilians? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Troops Fire on Civilians?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Wolf fire, this thread will hopefully answer both you and apvbguy.

Answer what? I didn't ask you a question.

Yes, in Kent State it was the Nat'l Guard, but what does their uniform say on it? US ARMY. Who are they trained by? US ARMY
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    some will many won't, you do realize that the boys are trained to follow orders now and think about it, never
    have you ever served in the military?
    It's pretty obvious you don't need to ask the question. Only people who don't know jack about the military make comments like that. The really funny part is that many of those same people will criticize Hollywood for their leftist slant, yet they actually think the military is populated by mindless, brainwashed robots willing to follow any order because that's what they've seen in the movies and on TV. It never occurs to these people that the military is comprised of the people they grew up with, went to school with, and see on the streets on a daily basis, people who actually do have brains and actually are capable of thinking for themselves. Military members are actually far more cognizant of national politics, the Constitution and the freedoms enjoyed by the populace of this nation than the public in general is because those things are far more directly tied to them than they are to the public in general. The average military member knows more about those things than some members I've seen posting here, that's for sure. Anyone attempting to claim that American military members are some kind of brainwashed automatons prepared to obey any order without question, regardless of legality or constitutionality, needs to be aware that they're going to make themselves look ridiculous to the other members here who have some knowledge of the military. Don't fall for Hollywood stereotypes of our military. There may be a few who fit that mold, and there may be some who follow at first without thinking very clearly, but it would be a mistake to believe that our military would disregard the Constitution just because someone who outranked them told them to.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

The US Military has always trained people to think for themselves. Which is one reason why the US Serviceman has always had an advantage over the way other countries trained their people. Other countries want their military to only follow orders. When their leaders are taken out they tend to fall apart. But Americans have always stepped up when the chain of command was broken.

But with obummer replacing many leaders and with all the mindless idiots who have believed everything obummer and his minions said, I worry. I have to believe that our military will not blindly follow orders. But if things get real hairy all it will take is one trigger happy fool and then SWHTF!!! Then after the smoke clears obummer will blame everything on us "Right Wing, Gun Hugging, Bible Thumping, NRA Members" who want to over throw the "legal" government!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    All at once in every city, never. The military would have to get a heck of lot more numbers than they have now to pull that one off.
    Ahhh Wolf!! Now why'd ya have to go and ruin my fun!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Ahhh Wolf!! Now why'd ya have to go and ruin my fun!

Because I hail from that state that has 1 million registered hunters every year :)

I know the military will have a damned tough time in Pennsylvania. Between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. lol
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

I would not worry about the US military...I would worry more about the civilian force Obama spoke of while campaigning...I would also worry about the UN...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I would not worry about the US military...I would worry more about the civilian force Obama spoke of while campaigning...I would also worry about the UN...
    The UN is no problem either. They wear blue targets on their uniform. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    The UN is no problem either. They wear blue targets on their uniform. It's great.
    Amen brother!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Amen brother!

isn't this a movie? or a fake photoshopped picture?
    didn't one of the know it alls claim that people that believe stuff like this are know nothing fools?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast