U.S. Troops Fire on Civilians? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: U.S. Troops Fire on Civilians?

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    isn't this a movie? or a fake photoshopped picture?
    didn't one of the know it alls claim that people that believe stuff like this are know nothing fools?
    I think the picture is from a movie. Somebody just added their own words. I haven't seen anyone refer to anyone else as a know nothing fool, but I confess that I haven't read every single post.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Here's something to think about, Google "no hesitation targets" and you'll find out what the military and police are using for target practice.
    Did you just follow up on a post? Naaahhhh

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Answer what? I didn't ask you a question.

Yes, in Kent State it was the Nat'l Guard, but what does their uniform say on it? US ARMY. Who are they trained by? US ARMY
    Yeah but trained poorly. They seem to like dropping their rifles. Sometimes on purpose. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Because I hail from that state that has 1 million registered hunters every year :)

I know the military will have a damned tough time in Pennsylvania. Between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. lol
    Between Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, that's almost enough to invade another country.

Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Between Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, that's almost enough to invade another country.

We could take Canada any day we wanted to. Florida active CWorFL carriers would result in a 40 to 1 ratio and actual gun owners might drop the rate to 25:1. If we shipped every Californian north to Canada we would double their population. Eh!!!!!!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345