Rant....

Thread: Rant....

1. Rant....

I have to say Im getting tired of the way things are here with the country, I know its been going on for awhile and alot of us are fed up with it. But for example I have been working in the EMS field for 12 yrs now and its getting very old to be called to a residence especially in the wee hours of the morning for some bull**** call, and when I pull up there is 3 cars sitting there 2 of which are 06 or newer and then to boot they give me their insurance info which of course is AID. Im tired of the smell of the houses I go in ********** disgusting and so filthy. Yet I see this absurd abuse of the state while I work 2 jobs along with the wife, my son is in the military and god forbid if my daughter could get a little help to help pay school loans. Something has to change and I know just quit right so I dont have to deal with it but that does not make it go away. It just urks me with this bs. Hell I was out for the last month due to pneumonia and had to give up a gun to help with bills.......sin, but I still have my others. Just tired of it such a ********** waste of time my time and money.

3. Sorry to hear that man, I hope things get better. I feel like I am in the same boat , just kind of numb right now, this country is going in the wrong direction

Called Liberal La-la land utopia, leaches latched on to the teat of the taxpayers.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Get use to it cripss72, I've been in the EMS field for over 40 years. Both paid and volunteer. The system is abused most by the people sucking on the government sow.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. Well, my friend just hang in their, nothing last forever so do the best you can and I'm going to be praying for you. This is a lot of the peoples that's in the world feel, things the governments are doing and problem is everywhere you go, it will get worse but you have to do the things in life to put your mind in a different place. I like to work out at the gym, now you might not like that but you can take the things that you like or love to do. Prayer works.

What he's sick of is these friggin foreign douchebags who come to this country, get on welfare, health care, food stamps and have section 8 housing while driving around in Jags and Mercedes!

My mother is stuck in a roach motel, living off a couple hundred dollars of social security.
    She can't get food stamps has ZERO health care and usually has to chose between food or bills!
    I send her what I can but she is stubborn and refuses the help.
    I see these Russians draped in furs and gold while collecting welfare and my mother eats frozen dinners because SHE doesn't qualify!

This country is BEYOND going in the wrong direction.... It's dropped off the cliff and left us ALL screwed!

8. Thanks for the prayers and you know just frustrted about the whole situation. There has to be something that will make the reality of it hit home and for it to stop. I have worked since I have been able to and always have, hell the second job I have the boss asked me what my hobbies were and I said work i have had 2 jobs for the most part of my life just because its what I do. But dealing with all the bs and seeing it makes mme question why the hell should I be working the way I'am. I should just keep my pt job have the wife drop to pt and get everything else for free, hell get me a new car that way right. But wait get a sigh of relief....I dont believe in that ****. So since im not that type all I can do is think on how I can get back with what I give which Im drawing a blank because that just isnt me.

It will end when the government teat dries up and the EBT cards stop working.
    Then it will be survival of the fittest. Those who are prepared might survive. The rest...?

The end times are coming; whether it will be the biblical end times, or the end times for our country remains to be seen.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    What he's sick of is these friggin foreign douchebags who come to this country, get on welfare, health care, food stamps and have section 8 housing while driving around in Jags and Mercedes!

My mother is stuck in a roach motel, living off a couple hundred dollars of social security.
    She can't get food stamps has ZERO health care and usually has to chose between food or bills!
    I send her what I can but she is stubborn and refuses the help.
    I see these Russians draped in furs and gold while collecting welfare and my mother eats frozen dinners because SHE doesn't qualify!

This country is BEYOND going in the wrong direction.... It's dropped off the cliff and left us ALL screwed!
    Totally agree with your post, however, let's not forget the douche bag minions warehoused in the large urban areas of this country that are generational abusers of the system. You know, the huge group of freeloaders that the politicians from either side refuse to mention when discussing budget reductions.

Everyone needs to take the position of protecting yourself and your loved ones because those disingenuous pieces of garbage that claim to represent us, are not. People need to understand what's really going on here. They need to understand that while the blowhard buffoons in D.C. lie about "preserving the middle class", their intentions are the opposite. They are in fact, out to destroy it. Think about who makes up the middle class and who is at war with who. It's all about blame, white guilt, and taking from those who work hard for what little they have, to give to the worthless minions of freeloaders.

Rant over.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris