Oakland give up, calls for help.

Thread: Oakland give up, calls for help.

Oakland give up, calls for help.

Ron Dellums, mayor of Oakland, CA just doesn't seem able to admit his policies have failed.

How they believe unarmed volunteers are going to be other than target practice for gangs is beyond me.

Guardian Angels take up posts in Oakland

I sincerely hope this doesn't end up with Guardian Angels hurt or killed. I do, however, have a bad feeling about this.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I will admit the Guardian Angels of done some good in other cities but I still would rather be armed and be my on guardian.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I will admit the Guardian Angels of done some good in other cities but I still would rather be armed and be my on guardian.
    +1 on that. Unfortunately, this is the PRCA and going armed, for the most part, is not an option for law abiding citizens.