Report: Israeli Aircraft Spotted Over Assadís Palace

Thread: Report: Israeli Aircraft Spotted Over Assadís Palace

Report: Israeli Aircraft Spotted Over Assadís Palace

Seems like the Israelis have the balls to do something about the "Red Line" but not POTUS. Wonder why?

April 28, 2013 11:48 am5 comments

Two Israeli Defense Force-Air Force F-15I Ra'am aircraft.

A spokesman for the rebel military in Syria has said that Israeli Air Force jets were spotted flying over Syrian President Bashar al-Assadís palace in Damascus as well as over security and military installations, according to Israelís Channel 2.

The planes were spotted Sunday morning, the spokesman said. He added that no anti-aircraft shots were fired at the jets.

Last week several Western nations, as well as the rebel army, confirmed that evidence suggesting that chemical weapons had been used by Assadís regime had been gathered. The use of chemical weapons by Assad, considered a ďred lineĒ by U.S. President Barack Obama and Israel, have ratcheted up tensions even further in the region

I've always thought the only thing holding the Israelis back from finishing off all their enemies was the US. Lord knows they've got a much better military than any opposition they'd face over there, unless Russia decided to jump in and support Syria.

Blog Entries
    Polar, over. Lol

Report: Israeli Aircraft Spotted Over Assad’s Palace

The POTUS is giving them the "stink eye." He's too busy disarming his own subjects to worry about WMD being used by Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquished View Post
    I've always thought the only thing holding the Israelis back from finishing off all their enemies was the US. Lord knows they've got a much better military than any opposition they'd face over there, unless Russia decided to jump in and support Syria.

Russia has moved into Syria.

Syria will be our undoing, we will be defeated there.

Time will prove me correct.

Assad had bettered be VERY careful or obummer will wag his index finger at him and say, "Naughty! Naughty!" That will show Assad!!!!!!