The American left has succeeded....America is no longer a superpower.

Thread: The American left has succeeded....America is no longer a superpower.

The American left has succeeded....America is no longer a superpower.

Today, various agencies, the White House, and some members of Congress, including Rep. Peter King, are complaining that the Russians did not give us enough information about the Tsarnaev family.

Russia warned us some time ago about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, that he had become radicalized. The FBI took that information, did a very small investigation, and just sat on the information.

Today, much of Washington is complaining that Russian officials did not notify us when they intercepted a phone call between Tamerlan and his mother Zubeidat. They are crying that the bombing happened because the Russians did not share enough information with us.

1. They told us about Tamerlan. Isn't that enough to start a major investigation and have this guy investigated, watched, tailed, etc. He should not fart without the feds knowing about it.

2. Keeping that in mind, I would imagine that the Russians expected us to have heard the same phone call.

3. We soundly defeated the Russians in the Cold War, and they helped us anyway. Shouldn't that count for something?

4. Do we now need the Russians to hold our hand?

This is proof....we are no longer a superpower. We are now a mediocrepower.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

You know, it's pretty bad when Russia seems to care more about our safety than our own government does. But is it really surprising?

4. Our government was spending most its time illegally monitoring Americans, as they have deemed every citizen a possible terrorist.

Our alphabet soup agencies are misguided fools, at the bidding of this administration.

Hey Big Sis said that WE are the biggest threat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    3. We soundly defeated the Russians in the Cold War, and they helped us anyway. Shouldn't that count for something?
    what makes you believe this? because the media said it?
    the russians very cleverly maneuvered events so that they are no longer the west's #1 concern, the muzzies are priority 1, our biggest enemy.

now that the commies have been able to get out of our sights the commies are freer to do their dirty deeds around the world.

If you've been paying attention you'd notice that all of a sudden things are lining up so that we are going to align with the russians and take out the muzzies that have been causing them a lot of problems. Curiously the patsies who were set up as the boston bombers are from the area containing the biggest problems for the ruskies

7. Interesting to say the less, yep we had that info but they didn't do nothing with it, so I really don't feel sorry for them. The only peoples that I feel sorry for is the ones that were injured in the bombing. Like that Benghazi ordeal, we could have send troops there that is fitting for that kind of fighting, theirs some whistleblowers now that is testify that they didn't have to die, but no, nobody want to take responsibility, nobody want to be held accountable, so no I don't feel sorry for them.