Retired SC Justice O'Connor doubts Bush v. Gore decision....

Thread: Retired SC Justice O'Connor doubts Bush v. Gore decision....

ezkl2230 Guest

Retired SC Justice O'Connor doubts Bush v. Gore decision....

Says now that SCOTUS should never have heard the case.

What's interesting is that this is now front page news, while the news that democrats were found guilty of voter fraud in Indiana and that Obama/Clinton should never have been on the ballot of that state in 2008 has been quickly and quietly swept under the carpet.

Retired Justice O'Connor casts doubt on Bush v. Gore ruling

So what? How many dozens of times has the SCOTUS heard cases that should never have been heard? How many times have they heard cases because they have to clean up a mess from an activist Federal Court of Appeals? How many times have they heard a case and made a BS decision based on public opinion or an agenda rather than based on the Constitution?

Why didn't she say this 13 years ago?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

So now we are listening to her? I never believed much of the garbage that came out of her mouth and still don't. Could she be right? Could she be wrong? Maybe on both accounts, but if this is how she really felt, why did she vote the way she did?

nonsense, utter nonsense to even say anything now.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

ezkl2230 Guest
    I am more interested in the coverup of the democrats found guilty of the election fraud that made it possible to get Obama on the ballot. No one is saying we should listen to her; it is yet another example of the way libs will glomm onto something that happened 12 years ago as a way to divert attention from something that affects Obama TODAY.