gun confiscation starts in illinois todat! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: gun confiscation starts in illinois todat!

Blog Entries
    Welcome, troll. Shall I build a bridge for you?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ah yes, guns are being confiscated from criminals, that have apparently broken a law that revokes their right to own guns, and probably even to vote, or serve on a jury.

CHICAGO (CBS) — As part of an overall crackdown on illegal gun ownership, Cook County sheriff’s deputies found one person was still in possession of 20 weapons despite having his firearms ID revoked, officials said Tuesday.
    In the past seven weeks, deputies have seized 83 guns and 106 revoked Firearm Owners Identification Card (FOID) from individuals prohibited from possessing the card under state and federal law, according to a new release from the sheriff’s department.

Sheriff Seizes Guns From Owners With Revoked FOID Cards « CBS Chicago

And physical threats toward another poster. Really
    Thanks for the full info XD40.... whitetiger's link didn't work.

And what's the fuss about... a felon got his FOID card revoked and now they are taking his guns. Ummm, ok.

However.... personally I do have an issue with that.... but that should be another thread. If you are a felon and still dangerous to the community, then why did you get let out of jail. If you have served your time and you are no longer a danger to the community, then why can you not defend yourself with a firearm? *shrugs* The jails are overcrowded, the courts won't convict criminals... it's a mess.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    the law they broke was their FOID card was not renew in time. cause of the back log that the state has. the unit went to their house and took their gun. one house had a wife who's FOID card was still good so they could not take the gun
    no FOID CARD thats the law. LOOK if they can take anyone's gun with out due process in a court of law it's wrong!!!
    FOID CARSD has to go next, after the CC bill passes!
    insults to another poster. first REALLY :< get you smacked.
    I served in the Marines that gets me the right to post. you want to debate me fine I can post in a nice way!! insult me and stand by I twist your head off and shix down your neck.
    Are you just making this stuff up as you go along. How about a valid link about the wife's FOID card saving hubby's guns.

And while you are at it, how about some verifiable link that confiscations were for expired vs, revoked cards.

Your threats of "get you smacked" and the rest of your little tantrum (in bold above) really shows you have nothing to say, but it does reflect your agenda, not to debate, provide verifiable facts, you just came to brawl. Is that why you have 'ex' in front of cop?

The first amendment grants everyone the right to clearly demonstrate their baseless anger and ignorance, carry on. It also grants rational people to challenge your baseless accusations without the middle school maturity playground threats. Back up your points with verifiable facts, and people will listen, threaten to **** down their neck, and ..... well even if I do attempt to explain it to you, you still won't understand.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Welcome, troll. Shall I build a bridge for you?
    Ban in 3, 2, ........
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234