gun confiscation starts in illinois todat!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gun confiscation starts in illinois todat!

1. gun confiscation starts in illinois todat!

The president said WE ARE NOT GOING TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS!!!!
    Well Illinois is doing that today. They started a elite squad of state police and chicago police and cook county SA office called the cage unit. they are using the foid card list to go after guns!!! they also have every one who purchased a gun from 1992 to now on a list.. if you have let your FOID card lapse they are coming for you. Sorry I hit t instead of y in the story name it should have said TODAY!!!
    The above was on the tv news and in the newspaper. today ! see what gun registering is???? a list to get you later! http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image...s/new1/fie.gif

sources? cites? You mention TV and newspaper, yet don't say which TV news and which newspaper. Please reference your sources.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

4. This is a crock of BS if I've ever heard one since I live in Illinois and not even the NRA has mentioned it and I post on the same forum as the NRA's Chief Lobbyist for Illinois. No gun confiscation. Maybe confiscating guns of those in Chicago who don't have CFPs and haven't registered but just business as usual here. Getting ****ed over but elected officials, Lisa Madigan saying the right to carry outside the home does not exist, 49 other states are wrong she is right etc etc. If you let your FOID lapse then DUH you lose your gun rights since you need a FOID to possess a firearm here. Every time an IL resident buys a gun...I'm not even gonna explain it but they have records maintained indefinitely. The serial number and FOID # when the FFL calls into the ISP FTIP. Take off your tin foil hat.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

5. gun confiscation in ILL.sources to read.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    Well Illinois is doing that today. They started a elite squad of state police and chicago police and cook county SA office called the cage unit. they are using the foid card list to go after guns!!! they also have every one who purchased a gun from 1992 to now on a list.. if you have let your FOID card lapse they are coming for you. Sorry I hit t instead of y in the story name it should have said TODAY!!!
    The above was on the tv news and in the newspaper. today ! see what gun registering is???? a list to get you later! http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image...s/new1/fie.gif
    I read the above and saw it on a news channel.you can google the above and see the reports
    one is on ohiosportman.com
    one on renewamerica.com
    a lot of reports going back to 2007 and the last in this month. 2013 look it up.

reasonable regulations of handgun ownership is permissible under recent supreme court rulings, requiring FOID cards could be deemed a reasonable condition for handgun ownership and allowing those cards to expire could be cause for their revocation. Follow the reasonable rules is fine by me, where places like IL go off the tracks is with their very unreasonable laws that severely restrict the rights of people to keep and bear arms

7. gun confiscation in ILL.sources to read.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger5 View Post
    I read the above and saw it on a news channel.you can google the above and see the reports
    one is on ohiosportman.com
    one on renewamerica.com the reports are on a lot of sites going back aways.
    a lot of reports going back to 2007 and the last in this month. 2013 look it up.
    TIN Hat? ok I saw it on a website then saw a report on tv and shared it here. Gun confiscation from a Foid card or fed list is Gun Confiscation, plain and simple. I hope w the 7c ruling gun carry ban unconstitutional the Foid card will be too some day.
    anyone better on the internet please post the sites for me I will see if i can find the tv channel

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    reasonable regulations of handgun ownership is permissible under recent supreme court rulings, requiring FOID cards could be deemed a reasonable condition for handgun ownership and allowing those cards to expire could be cause for their revocation. Follow the reasonable rules is fine by me, where places like IL go off the tracks is with their very unreasonable laws that severely restrict the rights of people to keep and bear arms
    Just think how different the last election might have been if poll taxes and poll tests were still legal. A right can't be taxed or restricted. And that is what the FIOD does.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Irresponsible posts like this make sane gun advocates look like the raging gun fanatics the aiti's love to rage against.

Google "Chicago Cage Unit" and you will find that the cry of "they are confiscating guns" has been rallying cry since the team was formed in the mid-90's.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Thumbs down

I have many friends and extended family in the Chicago Cook county area and they have not said anything about this. They would be screaming if this was happening. Have we a troll who is trying to stir the pot?

11. I will call the state ATT office and see if they are confiscating guns from people on the FOID list. Lets see who is right!
    Irresponsible Post!!! They have a unit that is confiscating GUNS!!! that is the truth. no matter what you call it that's what they are doing.You sound like a gun control NUT I don't care what aiti's love or not they want this confiscation for any reason. you must be a troll! you must be a anti gun nut. The police are taking guns on a list. make it easy to do there is this list with gun owners on it and the police go to your house and take your guns!! That's confiscating. Yes they have been trying to take guns from the mid - 90's the foid list and the fed list lets them do that. I think it should be a rallying cry. reasonable laws ??? there should be no list of gun owners that the power that be could take and confiscate guns from. NO way!!! that's what we were saying all along. You give the GOV a gun owners list and they will use it to take guns. AFTER WE GET C,CARRY WE SHOULD GO AFTER THE FOID CARDS!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast