Most white people won’t vote for black candidate, should be excluded - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most white people won’t vote for black candidate, should be excluded

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    White people are idiots, just blind and dumb.
    Anyone notice this?
    Koolbota
    Banned
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    89% of blacks voted for obuma. racist? I don't know but I do know you couldn't get a majority to agree if it is night or day
    I'm thinking he's wrong about the number of whites that would vote for a black. Since only about 13% of the U.S. (total) is black and about 63% white, seems to me that SOME whites must've voted for him. From the 2011 Census estimate.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    89% of blacks voted for obuma. racist? I don't know but I do know you couldn't get a majority to agree if it is night or day
    If 89% of blacks voted for Obama and blacks make up ~16% of the population, who were the rest who got him elected? Martians? Venusians? Or maybe the Moon people? (Of course, this doesn't take into account voter fraud).
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

5. I'm of color and I didn't vote for him, but now it don't matter now.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Anyone notice this?
    Koolbota
    Banned
    I thought he was just being sarcastic, but from some of the other comments here I gather he's made trouble elsewhere. I don't get here as often as I'd like sometimes, so many of you see things that I don't.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    If 89% of blacks voted for Obama and blacks make up ~16% of the population, who were the rest who got him elected? Martians? Venusians? Or maybe the Moon people? (Of course, this doesn't take into account voter fraud).
    I think you are commenting on the post without grasping the context of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    I'm of color and I didn't vote for him, but now it don't matter now.
    someone had to be in the percentage of black folks who did not vote for the charlatan, you apparently are one of the few

I don't have anything against blacks. I just hate liberals and communists. I would gladly support and contribute to Allen West for President. And I can't say the same for 95% of Republicans or Democrats. I am just praying for someone like Mike Lee, Ted Cruse, Rand Paul or Alan West to run for President and save this country from the destruction of progressivism. Obama is an absolute disgrace. In just five years he has almost completed the destruction started by white progressives like Bush.

10. I have voted for black candidates, excluding the one in the WH. Limited information voters; a reality and abomination.

Im white and proud of it. But this whole topic is stupid.

Molon Labe
    -Austin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast