Hypocrisy Obama Style

Thread: Hypocrisy Obama Style

Hypocrisy Obama Style

Our fearless leader--ya know the piece of garbage in the whitehouse has said that "because of a few "crazies" (ie: Boston) we SHOULD NOT JUDGE all muslims". However, because of a few "crazies in America (ie: Sandy Hook/Aurora) we apparently SHOULD JUDGE all Americans who own guns. What a damn hypocrite.

I'm with you Brother. We all know that with Obama it's do as I say not as I do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Our fearless leader--ya know the piece of garbage in the whitehouse has said that "because of a few "crazies" (ie: Boston) we SHOULD NOT JUDGE all muslims". However, because of a few "crazies in America (ie: Sandy Hook/Aurora) we apparently SHOULD JUDGE all Americans who own guns. What a damn hypocrite.

What? now why would he say that if you didn't have something on his mind, hmmmm, something is up.

I don't judge all muslims the same, but I do judge all Obamabots the same.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I don't judge all muslims the same, but I do judge all Obamabots the same.
    The shame of what you say is that if you are muslim and you speak out against the radicals, there is a good chance you will end up dead. In this world there are probably a billion muslims and when terrorists perform horrific acts of terrorism, very few and usually none speak out, when in fact probably less than 0.001% or less are actually fanatic crazies. This is why most people have no patience for the general muslim population and have little or no compassion and DO judge all muslims in a bad light.

I judge Muslims. It wasn't a group of Izod wearing, red heads from South Boston that crashed planes into the World Trade Center.
    If it quacks like a duck..... You know the rest of that line.

If Muslims don't want to be judged as radical crazies, it's time for them to stand up to the radical crazies giving them a bad rap.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan