Bloomberg refused a second slice of pizza at a local resturant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg refused a second slice of pizza at a local resturant

Bloomberg refused a second slice of pizza at a local resturant

I thought this was funny, thought i'd share it with ya'll. Enjoy!

Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant - The Daily Currant
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Some say it's fake, satire. Maybe, but funny if it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    Some say it's fake, satire. Maybe, but funny if it wasn't.

Snopes.com says it is false. But it would have been great if it was true.

It could be true even if Snopes says its not. Snopes is run by a lib and libs do stick together. I do not trust Snopes. But I agree that it would be great if this really did happen. I would love to buy the owner a beer if it did happen!!!!!

Don't know about the pizza story, but I did read a piece on Snopes, and it is not some agency or anything. It is a middle aged liberal couple that can generally be believed if they are talking about crop circles or dangerous ketchup stories. If it is a political "truth" they are "investigating" it will be spun like a top. Try this link, not as prolific, but not liberal either.

TruthOrFiction.com-Is that forwarded email Truth or Fiction? Research into stories, scams, hoaxes, myths, and urban legends on the Internet

Oh, if you are looking for the link buttons for different categories and such don't get confused, they are on the RIGHT

7. Funny, even though fake. I would have refused to serve the first slice of pizza, since it's unhealthy, and just given him a glass of water, then his marching orders.

8. Read some of the other articles on the right: "CNN saying obozo is resigning", etc. This must be some satire site.

Funny story though! I would pay to see it!

This is satire.
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    I thought this was funny, thought i'd share it with ya'll. Enjoy!

Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant - The Daily Currant
    You do realize The Daily Current, like The Onion, is a satirical news "source".

It's hilarious, but this did not happen.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    You do realize The Daily Current, like The Onion, is a satirical news "source".

It's hilarious, but this did not happen.
    I didn't at first, but I'm sure of it now though. Heheehehe

Good for a cyber-chuckle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast