SHERIFF: 'We want people to call us if guy down street hates government'... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHERIFF: 'We want people to call us if guy down street hates government'...

Brown shirt NAZI.

3. And you know what's going to happen with this, the Bible talk about the daughter against the mother and the son against the father, I see a lot of family members turning their own family in for the money.

4. Another reason to live up here. People do not talk..

they are going to have to put in more phone lines
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I don't hate the government, just the majority of people who run it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Blog Entries
    Right here Obutthole. Where do I collect the reward for turning myself in?

This call is from your resident crazy, I'd like to report my brother's son's cousin

It is bad enough with the government at any level getting up in your business, but know they are going to elicit the public by advertising for them to turn in their idea of suspicious behavior. (who says the caller doesn't already have mental issues, they aren't going to check that out are they)
    I didn't see anywhere in the OP link showing payment being made to callers, but I can see that being used if this doesn't work they are hoping for it too.
    Lastly, GOOD money being thrown down the rabbit hole of a BAAADD IDEA that just will not solve any problems and has not possiblity of success on such a short term basis, so why bother. OH YEAH, the sheriff got his 24 minutes of fame for introducing a one of a kind program to spend taxpayers money.
    Hopefully the governor will see through this like the ***** paper it is written on and veto that line from the bill for sure. We can only hope and pray at this point. IMO
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

No way to support this and it is certain that this begins a slippery slope, but do note that his full quote was "We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government, hates the mayor and he's gonna shoot him."

Expressing hatred for the government and mayor should clearly be protected speech. Making death threats within earshot would be frowned upon.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12