Obama blames 'American's' for all of the drugs and gun violence in Mexico....WT?

Thread: Obama blames 'American's' for all of the drugs and gun violence in Mexico....WT?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Obama blames 'American's' for all of the drugs and gun violence in Mexico....WT?

Speaking in Mexico on Friday, President Barack Obama blamed U.S. gun manufactures for the violence in the country, adding that much of it stems from the American demand for illegal drugs.

“Much of the root cause for violence that has been happening here in Mexico, for which so many Mexicans have suffered, is the demand for illegal drugs in the United States,” Obama said during a speech at Mexico’s Anthropology Museum

He then turned his attention to U.S. gun owners and gun control.

“Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States,” Obama said. “I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will.”

“But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people,” he added.

“That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do,” Obama said.

Obama Blames Violence in Mexico on America?s Lust for Drugs, Guns | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    What a feckin retard...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    “Much of the root cause for violence that has been happening here in Mexico, for which so many Mexicans have suffered, is the demand for illegal drugs in the United States,” Obama said during a speech at Mexico’s Anthropology Museum

He then turned his attention to U.S. gun owners and gun control.

“Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States,” Obama said.
    Let me finish the statement for him...
    "And the U.S. Attorney General and I are part of the problem of American guns causing death and destruction in Mexico. We had a great idea to allow guns to walk in illegal sales and track them into Mexico. But it went bad. Many hundreds of guns got away and fell the hands of your most dangerous people. So we supplied your cartels with weapons in violation of U.S. federal law, the U.N. mandate and international treaty. And when an outraged American people, through their elected officials, demanded accountability I obstructed the congressional investigation by invoking executive privilege. Because I have to protect my minions and preserve my position. People of Mexico... please believe we did nothing wrong and will continue to pass ridiculous gun laws that have no hope of fixing a problem that could be remedied by a FENCE."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

5. I am getting so sick.

6. Well,,,, TECHNICALLY it was American firearms. Hell! He should know,, he sent them there.

7. Once again a reason for a sniper towers and shoot on sight orders and closed borders.