New Kansas Laws Under Attack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kansas Laws Under Attack

Of course when a state does attempt to stand up for itself, you can bet obama and scum are going to jump right in there with a lawsuit. We say we're ready for it. I hope we are.
    Holder: New Kansas law is unconstitutional News -- GOPUSA

Isn't this a surprise. He is quick to embrace the US Constitution when he can see some advantage to him. Any other time the US Constitution is in his way.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Isn't this a surprise. He is quick to embrace the US Constitution when he can see some advantage to him. Any other time the US Constitution is in his way.
    That's not just Obama and the Democrats. Republicans and Conservatives are just as guilty of this practice, particularly when it pertains to the 9th Amendment (you know, the Amendment that acknowledges that there are rights not enumerated in the Constitution).

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread. Does this really surprise anyone? The feds have long taken this approach in states that have legalized marijuana (both medicinally and recreatiinally) so why not also in states whose gun laws conflict with federal laws?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Why hasn't he been tried for fast and furious... Obama said in his 23 executive grand stand that he would prosecute gun traffickers. Holder testified before congress that his agency had a failed gun running program, ergo, he needs to be held liable. Then he can talk to the states about the 10a as its written.. Kansas should tell him to pound sand!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Of course when a state does attempt to stand up for itself, you can bet obama and scum are going to jump right in there with a lawsuit. We say we're ready for it. I hope we are.
    Holder: New Kansas law is unconstitutional News -- GOPUSA
    Does this administration even KNOW what is and is NOT constitutional?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Does this administration even KNOW what is and is NOT constitutional?
    They know. They don't care.

8. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Except they always forget that the supremacy clause only applies to laws that are created "in pursuance of the enumerated powers given to the federal govt in the Constitution".

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    They know. They don't care.
    Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    Oh they know, apparently the Constitution is softer on their bum than normal toilet paper!
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Who is contitutionally correct?

Why is he even talking about what is constitutional. The AG's office falls under the prevue of the Executive Branch and has no power to determine constitutionality of any laws, period. That job is left to the Judicial Branch and only they can determine what is or isn't constitutional. So Holder just needs to file his paperwork and STFU before he starts more trouble (fast and furious has been settled yet).
    Last edited by dogshawred; 05-16-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast