50,000 armed insurgents gunned down in u.s. Capitol - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 50,000 armed insurgents gunned down in u.s. Capitol

Has anyone posted this video?
    This guy has loose screws, and he is a danger to himself. Second Amendment is one thing, declaring the gov is out, and they are in, is foolish. Listen to the wording in this video. He is out and out, pushing the feds into a fight.

Adam Kokesh is not what he seems. He has long standing connections to the far left and anti war protesters including Code Pink.
    Obama's troubles are getting deeper daily; and if not impeached his second term agenda will be derailed, including gun control. Why do something stupid when are beginning to win.

Just think about this. If Obama wanted to declare martial law and confiscate all firearms what better method could you come up with than this guy's armed march. Also it would be the best method for neutralizing his opponents and the scandals. Considering Kokesh's background, what makes you think that he is not attempting to aid the Administration? A march led by a Marxist and composed of a bunch of "good ole boys' with questionable intelligence is definitely stupid. When you're winning in the arena of public opinion, why would you want to do something really counterproductive?

This will play into the hands of the lefty loonies in Washington and be the catalyst they want to repeal the 2A.

The Libturds don't have right on their side, but they have might, and will play this to their advantage, even if they need to plant someone in the crowd to fire the first shot. I trust them no more than I would trust a bunch of ghetto gang members flashing their guns around.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The idea of someone being planted in the mob and firing a shot has to be everyone's worry, all it takes is one stupid idiot to start a landslide where we all will be grouped together as a bunch of gun happy idiots.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Adam Kokesh is not what he seems. He has long standing connections to the far left and anti war protesters including Code Pink.
    Obama's troubles are getting deeper daily; and if not impeached his second term agenda will be derailed, including gun control. Why do something stupid when are beginning to win.

Just think about this. If Obama wanted to declare martial law and confiscate all firearms what better method could you come up with than this guy's armed march. Also it would be the best method for neutralizing his opponents and the scandals. Considering Kokesh's background, what makes you think that he is not attempting to aid the Administration? A march led by a Marxist and composed of a bunch of "good ole boys' with questionable intelligence is definitely stupid. When you're winning in the arena of public opinion, why would you want to do something really counterproductive?
    This is something I did NOT know. If it's true, I can see a reason to be apprehensive about the march. Otherwise, I believe the march good be the best thing that has happened in a long time for those of us that truly support the 2nd Am.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

The Facts…Legal Ramifications and Consequences of the Armed March on DC

https://www.facebook.com/notes/julia...51586474982418
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234