Am I mentally challenged or........ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I mentally challenged or........

Actually, it's right and wrong. It was in February (see Gun Background Checks Supported By More Than 90 Percent: Poll ). The percentage was 92%, BUT it was in the school shooting frenzy period ALONG WITH wide-open questions as you pointed out. Six weeks later (your reference is the one that came later), most polls were back to "normal", with numbers in the high 40% to low 50% range. Even that statement, however, is a generalization, because the numbers ARE highly dependent on the specific wording. The end result is that the original claim was bogus, and was only "valid" for a couple of weeks. Continued use of the "90%" figure is grossly incorrect, but it makes liberals nod their heads in a sagely fashion.....

Web searches are really instructive, don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by kentmarshall View Post
    Continued use of the "90%" figure is grossly incorrect, but it makes liberals nod their heads in a sagely fashion.....

Web searches are really instructive, don't you agree?
    It also supports the agenda, and the sheeple believe whatever comes out of the mouth of their anointed one...
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Yes, you are mentally challenged. You are an ignorant, gun toting, racist redneck terrorist, hell bent on allowing felons and the mentally ill to own fire arms. At least, that's what the current administration is saying through the main stream media. If you do not believe me, just ask Piers Morgan.
    I don't think I've ever met somebody more capable of getting under my skin than that sad excuse for man. Not that I've ever met him in person or would ever want to..

I'm curious how he's gonna handle the story of the soldier who got hacked to death in his beautiful, completely unarmed home country.

I just took a poll, and 100% of the people asked think that anti-gun polls are biased.

The audience that took the poll, was my wife and me.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    dustoffuh1 - I'd be interested, if you have the info, which six states it was? Presumably NY, IL, and CA leading the pack. I'd guess after that it would be NJ, CT and MA. Am I right? You can get any result you want to get by selecting the group to be polled carefully enough. Select the states with the worst anti-gun laws, then call in the urban areas and leave out the 'country' folk. Ba-da-bing, you've got a 90% result from your 'survey'.

Lenin would love those 6 states, and if he were alive today I'm sure he'd have moved to one of them in order to grow his political base.
    In NYC the number might be close to 90% but not statewide.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12