New Mantra for House Bill Background Checks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mantra for House Bill Background Checks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I still want to know where you can buy a gun off the internet without going through an FFL that requires a background check. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I've never seen it.
    There are probably hundreds of classified places where you could buy one without a background check and without going through a FFL. I can name several on Facebook just in my area. What it actually amounts to is just buying one on the street. Most of them meet up to finish the sale since it's illegal to send them through the mail, but the initial encounter is over the internet. On any given day you can probably find a half dozen guns on Dodge City's or Garden City's Buy/Sell/Trade page. I'm also sure if the price was right, they WOULD risk sending them through the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I still want to know where you can buy a gun off the internet without going through an FFL that requires a background check. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I've never seen it.
    Facts and truth don't matter to these people. The DNC faxes it. The lap dogs in the media report it. Americans that don't know the difference between clip and a clip on tie hear it . BAM! It is now true.

The notion is part of Chuck Schumer's "Gun Show Loophole". (a loophole that MUST be closed don't ya know)

Actually, if two guys met a Ben and Jerry's and worked a deal to buy a shotgun, then we could truthfully say, that there is a Ben and Jerry's Loophole.
    Wacha gonna do bout that Chuckie? Hmmmmmmm. This would make a great video.

Two buddies in camo pop into a Ben and Jerry's. One orders a large whatever and one orders a small. Guy A says why only a small you on a diet? No the bills are piling up and money is tight right now. Really, Well you know I really like that Trap Gun of yours if you ever want to sell it let me know. Guy says well I was thinking about selling it to get me through as it is a great gun. If you are serious I will sell it to you.
    BAM!
    Ben and Jerry's is now a bona fide purveyor of gun sales without a background check. (those bastards)

Now phase in Chuck Schumer WE NEED NEW LEGISLATION TO CLOSE THE ICE CREAM SHOP LOOPHOLE!! DO IT FOR THE CHILRUN!

Were talking viral video here folks.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    There are probably hundreds of classified places where you could buy one without a background check and without going through a FFL. I can name several on Facebook just in my area. What it actually amounts to is just buying one on the street. Most of them meet up to finish the sale since it's illegal to send them through the mail, but the initial encounter is over the internet......
    That's not a sale over the internet though. I see this as just another contrived and fictitious danger invented by the left to scare an unwitting populace into thinking there is a dire need for action when there isn't any need at all.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12