New Mantra for House Bill Background Checks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mantra for House Bill Background Checks

New Mantra for House Bill Background Checks

Left and Media will start hypnotizing everyone with the latest line of crap.

NY Rep Peter King - on MSNBC on Reviving the Background check bill in House.
    Using the mantra "Terrorists can buy guns off the internet without background checks."
    "Who can be against stopping terrorists from buying guns?"
    Implying:
    If you are against background checks you must be pro terrorist.

OH BROTHER! So now the NRA and its supporters are supporting terrorism.

Get ready people here comes round two!

We have been called a lot of things but now they are stooping to new lows.

Now any thinking American will see right through this BS but then again, how many thinking Americans are out there?
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Since the "if you oppose BG checks, you support murdering children" mantra did not work, this is the next logical (at least in the progressive's mind) step.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

I'm starting to think that the House and Senate are going to have something to occupy their time, so that they can't do too much more damage to individual liberty. These Benghazi hearings are starting to bring out some really interesting information. And it is starting to look like the media will not be able to cover it up.

.There are directly involved, high ranking eyewitnesses that show the President, Hillary, and other Administration officials committed perjury. But far more than this is involved; and Fox and other outlets are beginning to pick it up. It is no longer just Glenn Beck. The Boston attack is also starting to open up . Obama is either too incompetent to remain President; or he and several others in the Administration are eligible for treason charges.

Unfortunately, the majority is way too stupid and much too preoccupied to pay attention. But both Benghazi and Boston are far worse than Beck reported.

The "Liar in Chief" is going to get caught, as will Hillary and the rest who were complicit. May I remind you....Unfortunately....look who's next in line... Mr "Empty your shotgun into the air" Biden. God help us!

The only thing we can hope for is Biden will also be found guilty of the cover-up and lied to the American public.... which then gives us Boehner.

We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I'm starting to think that the House and Senate are going to have something to occupy their time, so that they can't do too much more damage to individual liberty. These Benghazi hearings are starting to bring out some really interesting information. And it is starting to look like the media will not be able to cover it up.

.There are directly involved, high ranking eyewitnesses that show the President, Hillary, and other Administration officials committed perjury. But far more than this is involved; and Fox and other outlets are beginning to pick it up. It is no longer just Glenn Beck. The Boston attack is also starting to open up . Obama is either too incompetent to remain President; or he and several others in the Administration are eligible for treason charges.

Unfortunately, the majority is way too stupid and much too preoccupied to pay attention. But both Benghazi and Boston are far worse than Beck reported.
    Unfortunately, nothing will come of this. Nothing.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Wait...MSNBC still has a couple viewers
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

I still want to know where you can buy a gun off the internet without going through an FFL that requires a background check. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I've never seen it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    The "Liar in Chief" is going to get caught, as will Hillary and the rest who were complicit. May I remind you....Unfortunately....look who's next in line... Mr "Empty your shotgun into the air" Biden. God help us!
    Of all the nicknames I've heard for Biden, the best was Mr. Kevlar. He's the best bulletproof vest a president could have...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I still want to know where you can buy a gun off the internet without going through an FFL that requires a background check. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I've never seen it.
    They are referring to private sales via gunbroker. As if terrorists would bother buying that way.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    They are referring to private sales via gunbroker. As if terrorists would bother buying that way.
    I've bought several guns through Gunbroker, private and non-private. They all had to got to an FFL in order to get to me, and they always did a NICS check.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast