History repeating....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: History repeating....

ezkl2230 Guest

History repeating....

In 2 Samuel 11, King David, in an effort to cover illicit activities, ordered a man to the front of a battle, then ordered the withdrawal of the rest of the troops, leaving him to die at the hands of Israel's enemies.

Prior to the attack on our Benghazi compound, the president ordered security forces to be cut, and then, when the attack on the Benghazi compound occurred, ordered reinforcements to stand down - leaving an ambassador, his staff, and two heroic former special forces operators to die at the hands of our enemies.

It leads one to wonder, what was the president trying to cover?

It does indeed.

4. Here's a little hint.... Muslim Brotherhood

We were running guns to the Moslem Brotherhood in Libia and Syria. The coverup would include violation of international law, lying to the American people, and treason.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    We were running guns to the Moslem Brotherhood in Libia and Syria. The coverup would include violation of international law, lying to the American people, and treason.
    ...and the sad truth of the matter is, NOTHING will come of it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    And that right there is proof that more laws do not stop criminals. And now he wants to sign the UN ATT. Maybe this is another operation like Fast and Furious where the real idea is to force more laws on the US citizens. And like F&F, it blew up in his face.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

First time I ever read any Dave Hodges material. Very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    First time I ever read any Dave Hodges material. Very informative.
    What he ^ said.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

While I do hope and pray that this will be the end of obummer and Hillary, I really do not think it will happen. The lib-o-rat media and all the rest of the lib-o-rats have to much invested in their little tin god.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast