The Benghazi Affair: Uncovering the Mystery of the Benghazi CIA Annex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Benghazi Affair: Uncovering the Mystery of the Benghazi CIA Annex

The Benghazi Affair: Uncovering the Mystery of the Benghazi CIA Annex

One of the better and more comprehensive articles about what was really going on at Benghazi.

The Benghazi Affair: Uncovering the Mystery of the Benghazi CIA Annex | Global Research
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Obama fired 4 generals to cover up Benghazi
    Maj. Gen. Ralph Baker, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa, was fired March 28, according to a Washington Defense official.

The command is headquartered in Djibouti and runs U.S. military operations in East Africa, including some counter-terrorism operations.

Baker, a two-star general, is appealing the firing, which was ordered by his boss, Gen. Carter Ham, the commanding general of all U.S. military operations across Africa.

He was relieved of his duty for loss of confidence, three Defense officials told CNN.

It was second embarrassing dismissal of a high ranking officer involved in the U.S. military hierarchy in Africa in five months.

Gen. William “Kip” Ward, the first four-star general to command U.S. military operations in Africa, was demoted for excessive spending from duty at U.S. Africa Command (Africom).

He lost one star and retired a lieutenant general.

Ward used his rank to shuttle his wife on shopping sprees, enjoyed a lavish beachfront trip and once accepted a Defense contractor’s gift of going backstage to meet actor Denzel Washington.

There are reports that two high-ranking military officers, Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette and General Carter Ham, were fired by Obama for wanting to come to the assistance of the beleaguered U.S. missions in Benghazi.

By: Michael Savage

But Hillary says it doesn't matter. 0bama can be very thankful that Hurricane Sandy happened and took the spotlight off of Benghazi.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

That is another scandal in itself. He sure handled that well.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    But Hillary says it doesn't matter. 0bama can be very thankful that Hurricane Sandy happened and took the spotlight off of Benghazi.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I despise the lib-o-rat media. If anything like this had went down during a GOP President's reign the media would have built the gallows the very next day after it happened. But when its a lib in the WH they ignore it. Then when we ask questions about what happened the libs scream that we are trying to politicize it. Then they say there is nothing to see here lets move on.

This why I do NOT watch any ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC or CNN EVER. I also do not buy any paper or any other mag.

Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order: Congresswoman Ann Wagner
    According to Congresswoman Ann Wagner from Missouri on the Dana Show (video below) in comments that have gone almost completely un-noticed by the mainstream media (wonder why?!), ONLY Barack Obama could have given the Benghazi stand down order. Will Barack Obama NOW be held responsible for the deaths of the American citizens killed there? The fact that ONLY Obama could have given the stand down order is confirmed in the 2nd video below with Lt. Gen. McInerney, who claims that Obama and our top leaders should all be held in ‘dereliction of duty’ for their inaction on 9/11 in Benghazi.

Congresswoman Ann Wagner was asked by talk show host Dana Loesch, “Because you have been an ambassador, you have been overseas with similar responsibilities and similar missions – who gives such an order to stand down? Where does that come from?”

“The President of the United States,” responded Wagner.

The White House has been scrambling to avoid the question of who gave the stand down order ever since whistleblower Greg Hicks, who was number two to Ambassador Chris Stevens, testified that US special forces were ready to board a plane in Tripoli but were prevented from coming to the aid of those under assault inside the consulate.

2nd video below with Lt. Gen. McInerney, who claims that Obama and our top leaders should all be held in ‘dereliction of duty’ for their inaction on 9/11 in Benghazi.

Gen. Hayden: Continuing Benghazi False Narrative 'Not Forgivable'
    The continuation of a false narrative for weeks after the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead is "not understandable and is not forgivable," former director of the National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency Gen. Michael Hayden told Newsmax TV.

Hayden, in an exclusive interview, said he's been in the shoes of the State Department staff who had to deal with the aftermath of the Benghazi terrorist attacks. Knowing what they were going through, he tells Newsmax that he doesn't want to accuse anyone of wrongdoing in how they handled the situation while it was ongoing Ė or immediately afterward.

But he is curious about why so few options were available in the first place and why the State Department and the White House weeks later were sticking with the narrative of a demonstration over a video.

"Iíve been in these kinds of circumstances where if youíve got a worldview, if youíve got a narrative that you believe in, you try to make the facts presented to you fit the narrative," Hayden said. "I fear there may have been some people in our government who kind of fell into that trap in the days after Benghazi, which is understandable and, frankly, forgivable, and then in the weeks after Benghazi, which is not understandable and is not forgivable."

"Anyone like me who saw those events would quickly conclude it was a terrorist attack," Hayden said. "It was fairly complex, synchronized, direct and indirect fire weapons on multiple locations, and it took place in a part of Libya that was the heartland of the Libyan Islamic fighting group."

"I mean, the immediate explanation that this was a bad movie review, that just beggared comprehension," he said.

You donít have to do anything bad or stupid or unwise for bad things to happen, he said. He's more concerned with what happened before and after the Benghazi events.

Wednesday's testimony touched on that, he said, but added that more questions need to be answered.

"If you had this very short menu of very bad choices to make during the event, why is that? Why do you put people in harmís way the way we did when there was solid intelligence that Benghazi was very dangerous?" he said. "And then, afterward, I guess I would say donít treat me like a child. Itís very obvious as to what happened here so give me some clarity, rather than obfuscating what really happened on the ground."

In a report three months after the events, former Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen and Ambassador Thomas Pickering concluded that, indeed, few options were available, and Hayden said he believes, after hearing Wednesday's testimony, that everyone on the ground did exactly what they should have.

"They were choosing from a short list of very bad options," Hayden said. "My point is, why is there only a short list of very bad options? Why did you create the circumstances in which there was almost nothing that could be done to save the ambassador and the other individuals?"

When he was head of the National Security Agency every intelligence report was sent with his name on it regardless of whether he personally knew about it, so he isn't surprised that some had then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's name on them.

Still, the report by Mullen and Pickering found "systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies."

There were lots of mistakes in Benghazi, Hayden said, "The question is, just at what level were they finalized?"

Even the liberal HuffPost has started reporting more truth about it. Benghazi Talking Points Revisions Pushed By State Department
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

BENGHAZI (27 October 2012), President Obama fired a NAVY ADMIRAL for planning to send help to Benghazi. President Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette [photo 2nd left] from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) [photo 3rd left] currently located in the Middle East.

CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.

The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).

US news reports on Obama’s unprecedented firing of a powerful US Navy Commander during wartime state that Admiral Gaouette’s removal was for “allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment” that arose during the strike group’s deployment to the Middle East.

This GRU report, however, states that Admiral Gaouette’s firing by President Obama was due to this strike force commander disobeying orders when he ordered his forces on 11 September to“assist and provide intelligence for” American military forces ordered into action by US Army General Carter Ham, who was then the commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM), against terrorist forces attacking the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya who, like Admiral Gaouette, was fired by Obama. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders:

“The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”
    --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast