Don Kaul: The best spokesman against gun control.

Thread: Don Kaul: The best spokesman against gun control.

1. Don Kaul: The best spokesman against gun control.

Don Kaul has been at it again. No Progress on Gun Control to Report With this column The New Agenda on Guns We Need after Newtown he showed the whole Gun Control Playbook. The dude's a better spokesman against gun control than Wayne LaPierre. After saying we should be called terrorists and killed, he walked it back with this Deploying Satire at My Own Risk. It was just satire.
    No friend, when you threaten to kill me and advocate killing Congressmen, it's not satire, it's a threat.
    We need sensible controls on the First Amendment. All journalists need to be registered and pass a test. (I have a J degree, am a Thesis shy of a Masters and have been in the bidness 30 years. I despise most of those in my profession.) Journalists should be subject to reasonable limitations: Tandy 2000 computers and dial up Internet.
    BTW: Col (Dr) Benjamin Findley and others who write for this site would have to pass the test.

I just read some of the filth this Don Kaul *insert nasty comment here* wrote.

To equate 4.5 million law-abiding gun owners to terrorists such as Al Qaeda, the Brotherhood of Islam, or the Lebanese that held Americans hostage for over 400 days should be criminal. What I believe is criminal is his threatening of Congressman.

I didn't know of this man until your post and now I wish I didn't. I feel dirty after reading his filth.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Donald Kaul is a Grade A DOUCHE BAG. Seen many of his Op-Eds in the Des Moines Fishwrap (Register). He is a repulsive little man with no credibility, which is the case with most left wing lip flippers.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

We, the People are the best spokesperson against gun control.
    If your not involved, get involved.

Sent from behind enemy lines.