silencers are scary. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: silencers are scary.

Well that was fast.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    Well that was fast.
    I have a bunch of them already there.

silencers are scary.

The only gun that I've ever gotten to be almost completely silent is my bolt action .22 firing sub-sonics. I can't believe people are willing to subject themselves to this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    The only gun that I've ever gotten to be almost completely silent is my bolt action .22 firing sub-sonics. I can't believe people are willing to subject themselves to this garbage.
    And you can make your own (illegal) silencer with a 2 liter bottle and some shaving cream.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    And you can make your own (illegal) silencer with a 2 liter bottle and some shaving cream.
    Great Stuff (the polyurethane spray foam insulation) works well too....or so I've heard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Great Stuff (the polyurethane spray foam insulation) works well too....or so I've heard.

For one or two shots maybe. My outback has somewhere close to 60 thousand rounds through it still sounds like new.

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post

For one or two shots maybe. My outback has somewhere close to 60 thousand rounds through it still sounds like new.
    Lol I never said it was a long term solution. But then again $300 Outback vs. 40 worth of spray foam.

Blog Entries
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't a silencer a guy who makes loud noises to cover up his farts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    Very true! Viva la revolucion!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Lol I never said it was a long term solution. But then again $300 Outback vs. 40 worth of spray foam.

Using YOU'RE math to use the method you are speaking of you face felony charges and the cost for shooting you're the same sixty thousand rounds my Outback has and giving you 4 shots per fill you're way would cost 6,000.00 vs the legal non felony 500.00 including the stamp. I think they call that liberal math...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast