More Powerful Than The Presdent

Thread: More Powerful Than The Presdent

More Powerful Than The Presdent

Obama exposes why he can't get his agenda passed. It has been blamed on the republicans. No longer, the republicans fear someone more powerful than the President of the United States. Someone more powerful that the leader of the free world. Someone more powerful than the leader of the liberal progressive democrat party. Someone more powerful that Fox News. Who might that be? Why low and behold it's a private citizen with his own conservative talk show, Rush Limbaugh.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I would think that Rush's listeners enter into this somewhere.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

4. I think I heard him leaving the United State, not sure what he meant those, now who want to leave this U.S. the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I would think that Rush's listeners enter into this somewhere.
    That's the dirty little secret the liberals don't want you to know. Rush has always been upfront about the fact his show is about his opinions. It just happens his radio audience agrees with him. This is their biggest fear.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Well, Zero won't have any problem with the TelePrompTer-in-Chief - just change "B"ush to "R"ush...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

He could go and visit (by visit I mean stay and don't come back) his family in Kenya.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    He could go and visit (by visit I mean stay and don't come back) his family in Kenya.
    Lets hear a BIG Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!