Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    OG, I don't know if you recall or not, but a discussion about Kokesh was one of the first exchanges we had between each other a little more than a year ago. I'm not sure if you thought that I was a fan of his at the time or not, but I'm reasonably sure you're not under that delusion now. I couldn't think less of him now unless his antics were directly effecting me and/or my wife. I have learned a few facts about him since that first exchange that make me feel stronger about my antipathy for the guy, but that said, I was no fan back then either. I just judged the circumstances of the things he was being arrested for and found them quite obviously abusive of his rights.

    I remind you (and Vern) of that to say this: There is very strong evidence that Kokesh has successfully manipulated the system again and gotten arrested and charged due to an abuse of his rights. The arrest and charges flowing from it have nothing to do with the "armed march" on DC. Supposedly, he assaulted a cop while at a pro-legalize-pot rally. As is always the case whenever Kokesh is involved in anything, there is a ton of video of the arrest, and among them is one where it looks very much like an unidentified individual is planting a joint on him as he's being manhandled by the arresting cop. Even if you doubt that evidence though, it is very clear that he assaulted no one.

    I don't know about anyone else, but I do not celebrate the abuse and/or denial of any individual's rights no matter how despicable I think them to be. I think it's quite possible that his talk of "overthrowing the government" and actively working towards creating the circumstances under which a violent confrontation would ostensibly spark his "revolution," could very well be speech that is not protected, is seditious, and is inciting violence. If that's true, why the ruse in Philly? Why lie about him assaulting a cop? If he is being held on trumped-up charges in Philly for what he said he was planning in DC in July, whoever set that arrest in motion, whether it be local Philly cops and/or politicians, or Eric Holder himself, they have played right into his Alinsky-ite hands. Like I've pointed out at least a couple of times recently, Kokesh is a master propagandist. As such, it can be assumed that he is well-trained and well-practiced in using the Alinsky tactic of pitting the "establishment's" rules against them. Imagine how much mileage he will get out of this if the guy in the green shirt in this video is identified as a co-conspirator in violating Kokesh's rights by attempting to plant incriminating evidence on him. Instead of confronting someone who has probably committed seditious speech, the government prosecutes him on what seems pretty damned obvious is trumped-up charges. He's already showing the signs of planning to turn the Philly trial into a kangaroo court.

    Bottom line, I stand in firm opposition to the march and the rhetoric he has spewed in trying to get interest in it so far, but I do not celebrate at all what's going on in Philly, and don't think anyone who looks beyond the imagery the media puts out, should either. He might well be a prosecutable provocateur of sedition, but he did not assault any cops, and I really need to know what the heck was goin' on with Green Shirt Guy before I'm willing to say he's not a target of a government conspiracy, which if true, would make him not a criminal, but a political prisoner. Surely, if you think about it, you can't support that......can you?

    Blues
    I only agreed that it could be a good thing if he was in jail at the time of the march. We have somewhat beaten back some of the anti-gun crap and we do not need some nut stoking the fire. We could lose it all if they push to far and then get into a gunfight. I believe obummer an his commie minions would love that. Then they could declare martial law and take the rest of our freedoms away.
    While he may be right that it is our right to march on DC with loaded guns, I really think it is dumb. For example, just because you are in the right to cross the street because you have the walk light and in the crosswalk, you should look for traffic. Because you could end up being "dead" right.
    I am glad that you agree that the march is a bad idea. I really do not trust videos to much because they can show ONLY what the taker wants shown. So I do not know what to believe about his arrest. But from all I have heard about Mr Nut Job, I believe he pushed it to get arrested.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,616
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I only agreed that it could be a good thing if he was in jail at the time of the march.
    Even if being in jail is the result of a violation of his rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    We have somewhat beaten back some of the anti-gun crap and we do not need some nut stoking the fire. We could lose it all if they push to far and then get into a gunfight. I believe obummer an his commie minions would love that. Then they could declare martial law and take the rest of our freedoms away.
    That's certainly one possible scenario of how things could go at the proposed DC march. That has nothing to do with the subject of this thread though, which is his arrest and prosecution in Philly on charges that are at the very least suspect, if not outright proven by the videos to be trumped up entirely.

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I am glad that you agree that the march is a bad idea. I really do not trust videos to much because they can show ONLY what the taker wants shown.
    There are at least 50 different videos of the arrest online right now, a significant percentage of which were taken by bystanders that had no idea who Kokesh is or what he has planned for July 4th in DC.

    Some skepticism is wise, but surely you can't believe that many individual videographers are all involved in trying to manipulate the viewer's perception of the events, can you?

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    So I do not know what to believe about his arrest. But from all I have heard about Mr Nut Job, I believe he pushed it to get arrested.
    He pushed what? The pro-legalize-pot rally he was at when he got arrested? You mean that you think cops would be justified in arresting him for making a speech about legalizing pot? If that's not what you mean, my apologies for not being able to understand what you're saying. But if that is what you mean, wow, that's some scary stuff right there.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  4. #13
    Blues, you seem to just want to fight.

    But I have to ask this about the video, why are so many angles of the "planting" of evidence. Seems like they were staging the arrest.

    I only said that it would be better if he was in jail during the march. So STOP putting words in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep assuming what I think. I have NOT said anything you have tried say that I mean or think! This makes the twice now that you jump on things I have NOT said.

    I guess if I said it would be better if obummer was never born, you would say I was pro-abortion!

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,616
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Blues, you seem to just want to fight.

    But I have to ask this about the video, why are so many angles of the "planting" of evidence. Seems like they were staging the arrest.

    I only said that it would be better if he was in jail during the march. So STOP putting words in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep assuming what I think. I have NOT said anything you have tried say that I mean or think! This makes the twice now that you jump on things I have NOT said.

    I guess if I said it would be better if obummer was never born, you would say I was pro-abortion!
    Good grief Vern, I didn't do anything but ask you if I was interpreting what you said right. I didn't put a single word in your mouth, and gave you every opportunity to make yourself understood as clearly as possible. Instead you pitch a fit and don't answer a single question I asked of you, leaving me (and anyone else who might be wondering) to come to our own conclusions.

    I will only assume one thing about you out of this exchange: You need a remedial reading course, because for some inexplicable reason, you cannot distinguish between a statement and a question.

    The angles of the attempted planting of evidence is a result of exactly what I said before; there were a ton of people video recording the event when the cops moved in and many of those cameras turned their focus on that. The video I linked to was just an unrelated YouTuber who spliced together some of the many posted videos of the arrest. Some of the segments he used to track when and where the cops first showed up, some were used to show different angles of whatever Green Shirt Guy was doing, and a couple of different shots showed how Green Shirt Guy seemed unrelated to anything Kokesh was doing, and was held by one of the cops close enough to him to attempt to plant something, and then let go of completely and out of frame until the whole cops/Kokesh crowd walked out of frame, at which time he was being loosely held and escorted by one of the cops.

    Now, this is a question, and not a conclusion about what you think, but why do you say that the arrest looks staged in relation to how many camera angles are in that one compilation of various recordings of the arrest? There were two groups of cops that approached the stage from two different directions. They looked real enough to me. I don't understand what you mean by saying the arrest looked staged. I mean, I understand what those words mean, but I don't understand what you saw in any of the videos I have seen of the arrest that would lead you to that suspicion or conclusion.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #15
    Blues, I do try to belittle anyone on this site. You do this regularly. Some deserve it because they are trolls. Perhaps you are smarter than anyone on this site. So I will TRY to explain to you in my limited vocabulary.

    I was responding to OG's post when I said, "It would be better if Mr Nut Job was in jail when the march took place." Take note, I did NOT say I wanted him arrested and put in jail on some false charge. I would simply say that if that was what I wanted to happen. I am not the type to beat around the bush or hint at it.

    Now as for the "staging". If this was Mr K's first brush with the law I would believe he is a victim. But he has a history which I must question his actions. I question all the angles of video. It is my thought that Mr K has fellow nuts to tape it and Mr Green Shirt is also a fellow nut whose job was to appear to "plant" a joint onto Mr K. Then he has his stage set for court to whine about the police targeting him. I have no proof of this. It's merely an opinion. I would compare Mr K to a well endowed woman who puts on her form fitting skimpiest outfit that leaves little to nothing to the imagination. Then struts her stuff through a construction site then complains about all the "unwanted" attention. IMHO that is what Mr K has done. He has put a target on his back and now whines about it. Mr K has said he has mental issues and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. That in itself should ban him having guns. I would not trust him with a water balloon.

    The main reason I like this site and support it, is to get info, opinions and what is going on with guns, laws, ammo and better ideas from others. If I want to fight I will tell my wife that outfit makes her look fat!!!!

    Now I was taught that questions are followed with a (?). A statement is followed with a (.). So perhaps YOU should back to school. Now if you do not get it then please put me on your ignore list because I am unable to explain it to you.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,616
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I was responding to OG's post when I said, "It would be better if Mr Nut Job was in jail when the march took place."
    I know. That's why I quoted them together and replied to both of you. OG's post that you replied to was about the trial in Philly that has nothing to do with the DC march in July. So I tried to inform you both that there was quite a bit of controversy about the allegations. I honestly have no idea why you thought I was trying to pick a fight, or what I've said that was belittling towards you.

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Take note, I did NOT say I wanted him arrested and put in jail on some false charge.
    You didn't have to say that. Kokesh was in jail at the time you made the post in reply to OG, being held without bail (for an assault charge - when have you ever seen that happen?), and the trial that OG was talking about taking place the next day was on those exact charges that, since the day of his arrest, had been exposed as being highly questionable. OG said, "Arrest them all and be done with the whole bunch!" in relation to him already being in jail, and you said in reply, "Amen to that!"

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I would simply say that if that was what I wanted to happen. I am not the type to beat around the bush or hint at it.
    As far as I could tell, you did simply say it. I even said that if I misunderstood, you had my apologies, but also stated that it appeared that both you and OG didn't care if the charges he was already in jail for were trumped up. Why didn't you just explain that I misunderstood something you said, instead of goin' off and accusing me of trying to pick a fight? I was sincerely just trying to understand where you were coming from.

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Now as for the "staging". If this was Mr K's first brush with the law I would believe he is a victim. But he has a history which I must question his actions. I question all the angles of video. It is my thought that Mr K has fellow nuts to tape it and Mr Green Shirt is also a fellow nut whose job was to appear to "plant" a joint onto Mr K. Then he has his stage set for court to whine about the police targeting him. I have no proof of this. It's merely an opinion. I would compare Mr K to a well endowed woman who puts on her form fitting skimpiest outfit that leaves little to nothing to the imagination. Then struts her stuff through a construction site then complains about all the "unwanted" attention. IMHO that is what Mr K has done. He has put a target on his back and now whines about it. Mr K has said he has mental issues and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. That in itself should ban him having guns. I would not trust him with a water balloon.
    With the exception of your conjecture about all of the videographers being some of his "fellow nuts," all of your observations about Kokesh's character and affiliations are provably true, and I haven't challenged or disagreed with you about them at all. He has indeed purposely put a target on his back. In fact, I have posted a myriad of links on this forum that show him to be a master propagandist who is trained and run by Putin's American propaganda arm of the old KGB, Russia Today. His links to the Muslim Brotherhood are irrefutable, and not because he says it's true, but because of trips he has taken to meet with them (I can't recall if it was Libya or Egypt ((or maybe both?)) that he visited during the "Arab Spring" late 2011 or early 2012). One of the most visible cohorts you will see with him is Medea Benjamin, co-founder of Code Pink, and it was well-publicized that she accompanied him on his Middle Eastern tour. I have condemned him six ways to Sunday, and said in this very thread that I could not have more contempt for him unless his antics directly effected either me or my wife.

    It is because everything you say about him is true that I say it is the worst mistake Philly or any other LE agency could make in harassing him for speaking on the issue of legalizing pot. That issue is not illegal to talk about, and just exactly as I predicted, he is using a false arrest on trumped up charges to expose the weaknesses in what makes our country great; our freedoms. Instead of the government going after him for his inciting violence and the overthrow of the government, they pull this amateur stunt and give him all kinds of propaganda value to work with.

    I simply tried to point out that that is what was happening here, and asked you and OG if you did think it was in the first place, and if you did, did you likewise think it's a smart move. And you pitched a couple or three fits. Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie-_shrug__or__dunno__by_crula.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    The main reason I like this site and support it, is to get info, opinions and what is going on with guns, laws, ammo and better ideas from others. If I want to fight I will tell my wife that outfit makes her look fat!!!!
    I still have no idea at all where you think I was trying to pick a fight with you. I was trying to converse with you about the subject of the thread, and the weirdest thing to me is that we agree on almost everything having to do with the topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Now I was taught that questions are followed with a (?). A statement is followed with a (.). So perhaps YOU should back to school.
    What the????

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Even if being in jail is the result of a violation of his rights?

    Some skepticism is wise, but surely you can't believe that many individual videographers are all involved in trying to manipulate the viewer's perception of the events, can you?
    He pushed what? The pro-legalize-pot rally he was at when he got arrested? You mean that you think cops would be justified in arresting him for making a speech about legalizing pot? If that's not what you mean, my apologies for not being able to understand what you're saying. But if that is what you mean, wow, that's some scary stuff right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Now if you do not get it then please put me on your ignore list because I am unable to explain it to you.
    Why would I put you on ignore? It is quite obviously you who has a problem with me, not the other way around. Do you need help figuring out how to use the ignore function here? Because if you do, I'll be glad to tell you how. If you already know how to use it, either take your own advice, or learn how to discuss things like a grown up without getting your BVD's in a bunch over absolutely nothing, OK?

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Goosetown in the Pintlers
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    No fan of his or his armed march. But you don't need to set up a person like that. He will do enough harm to his own standing if he is left to his own resources.
    It appears his self demise is well underway. He won't be alone though, there will be those who go down with him for whatever reason.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

  9. #18
    I would not touch that subject with a nine foot pole. An armed march on DC is a disaster waiting to happen, this isn't the right way to make a point.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I would not touch that subject with a nine foot pole. An armed march on DC is a disaster waiting to happen, this isn't the right way to make a point.
    I agree. An armed march on DC to advance gun rights would be like a march through a propane plant smoking cigars to advance smokers rights. Just one spark and a lot of people would die and neither cause would be advanced.

    Mr Nut Job is a wet dream to obummer and all the lib-o-rats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast