Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie

Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Tie

There have been a lot of comments on this forum concerning Adam Kokesh and his armed march on Washington. Some people seem to be taken in by his rhetoric and think this will be quite an event. It will definitely be a memorable event, if it actually happens, and one which people would wish they had never heard of or participated in. In reading about Kokesh today, I ran upon the web sites listed below and garnered a bit of information which should make one very concerned about being led by a person such as him. Tim Brown of Freedom Outpost quoted Kokesh as stating that this will be an armed revolt against the American government. That being the case, anyone following him in his endeavor is either suicidal or incapable of rational thought.

"However, it is noteworthy to understand the mental state of one leading an armed march on Washington, which he claims will be peaceful. In fact, in my article Kokesh is on video and audio stating, “This is an armed revolt against the American government…. Make no mistake about it…. We are going with the aim of overthrowing the government.” It’s also noteworthy that in the video, even Alex Jones, who talks a tough game when it comes to government and tyranny, looks a bit hesitant about Kokesh’s march."

Kokesh seems to be rather quixotic and determined bring about change in a very negative manner. This may be an instance where he will find the government will not play with him any longer. You know what they say, "Play with the bull and you get the horn!"

Read more: Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Ties : Freedom Outpost
    Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Ties : Freedom Outpost
    Seven GW students admit to hanging controversial posters - The GW Hatchet

3. OK. This guy is on the radar. He needs mental help. Who is stepping-up to give it? If this march does take place, his arrest should place him in a psychiatric facility, where he may get the help he needs.

I'm surprised he hasn't already been arrested, given the profile I just read, if any or some of it true.

What I fear is the Obama administration using this mentally ill person as an example of what the clingers of religion and guns represents, after a high profile march and MSM coverage of what amounts to a government setup of this guy and followers.

If ever a time this administration needs to be involved in the mental health issues of this guy, it is now, since it will directly affect them one way, or another, on or before July 4th.

What will it be, Mr. Obama? Mental help for this obviously ill veteran, or exploitation for your gun control agenda?

America waits.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    OK. This guy is on the radar. He needs mental help. Who is stepping-up to give it? If this march does take place, his arrest should place him in a psychiatric facility, where he may get the help he needs.

I'm surprised he hasn't already been arrested, given the profile I just read, if any or some of it true.

What I fear is the Obama administration using this mentally ill person as an example of what the clingers of religion and guns represents, after a high profile march and MSM coverage of what amounts to a government setup of this guy and followers.

If ever a time this administration needs to be involved in the mental health issues of this guy, it is now, since it will directly affect them one way, or another, on or before July 4th.

What will it be, Mr. Obama? Mental help for this obviously ill veteran, or exploitation for your gun control agenda?

America waits.
    Like you said, why arrest him? They don't even have to set him up. He's doing it all for them. He's going to be the new poster child of gun control legislation when this is over.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Kokesh has been arrested many times. The problem for gun owners, conservatives and constitutional originalists where it concerns him though, is that he is a master propagandist, literally run and trained by elements of the KGB and Putin. When he gets arrested, it's while protesting or demonstrating for or against issues that will drive a wedge between conservatives. Not in a way that makes him look like less than a "true" conservative necessarily, but like now, where people who universally support gun rights, and nearly universally distrust government's commitment to protecting those rights, will be divided on whether or not his actions represent either our own personal interests, or the country's. He's no different than Van Jones. He purposely and enthusiastically foments anger, distrust and conflict among people who should be more or less in agreement with each other (all that "top down, bottom up, inside out" creating chaos BS that Van Jones is famous for).

Here's another good example of what I'm talking about. A virtually silent "protest" at the Jefferson Memorial where Kokesh and one of his more reliable allies, Medea Benjamin, co-founder of Code Pink, joined with others to demonstrate against a truly anti-freedom DC law that outlawed "dancing" within any of the monument and memorial grounds around the Capitol. To me and a couple or three other folks in that thread, the validity of the protest was unquestionable. They chose the Jefferson Memorial to protest the stifling of free speech for the irony of one of the staunchest supporters of free speech in history having to literally stand in "stone-faced" silence as the government he helped to create abused citizens' God-given liberties right in front of "him." The OP of that thread and I disagree on several things, but he was incredulous at all the members here who thought the protesters "got what was coming to them," as was I. Here, on a site devoted to constitutional preservation and restoration, resides a significant number of people who think silently swaying back and forth to music that was playing in headphones in their ears is so egregious an affront to the sanctity of the venue that such expression should be stifled by government-imposed violence.

Kokesh knows where the divisions and inconsistencies in both the right and the left's stated ideologies lie, and he plays them for all they're worth. His goal is chaos, instability, shaking the confidence in peoples' views of themselves, their affiliations and their country. This march is just par for the course for this guy. If it destabilizes a segment of our society, he will have accomplished his goal. He's a provocateur, that's all. If he gets arrested, or even beat up or shot by cops, he will be as pleased as punch with himself. Like any provocateur, or troll, the only way to defeat him is to ignore him, but that's not going to happen. He's too good at playing on peoples' ideas about duty, loyalty and moral obligations. It doesn't matter if he gets 50 or 50,000 to join him in this armed "assault" on DC, the press's reaction will be the same, and everybody here knows it. He'll get the same press for just suggesting such a march, even if he gets no one to follow him. It's one thing to discuss him in a venue like this. This is harmless, just more or less friendly folks engaging in conversation. But well-known bloggers and authors like Michelle Malkin and others giving him whole articles is feeding his hunger for attention to the point that his megalomania will be morbidly obese by the time July 4th rolls around, and the better-fed that condition is, the more dangerous he, and people like him, are.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blog Entries
    The reason he hasn't been arrested is because he is working for Obama, who is selling our fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorists). That connection proves it.

Kokesh is supposed to go on trial tomorrow in Pennsylvania for the felony charge of assault on a Federal officer. If he is convicted, I would think that his planned armed march on D.C. on 4 July will fail to take place. Read where there will be demonstrators outside the court house to support him. Arrest them all and be done with the whole bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Kokesh is supposed to go on trial tomorrow in Pennsylvania for the felony charge of assault on a Federal officer. If he is convicted, I would think that his planned armed march on D.C. on 4 July will fail to take place. Read where there will be demonstrators outside the court house to support him. Arrest them all and be done with the whole bunch!
    Amen to to that!!!!!! I think this planned march is a VERY bad idea!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Amen to to that!!!!!! I think this planned march is a VERY bad idea!
    OG, I don't know if you recall or not, but a discussion about Kokesh was one of the first exchanges we had between each other a little more than a year ago. I'm not sure if you thought that I was a fan of his at the time or not, but I'm reasonably sure you're not under that delusion now. I couldn't think less of him now unless his antics were directly effecting me and/or my wife. I have learned a few facts about him since that first exchange that make me feel stronger about my antipathy for the guy, but that said, I was no fan back then either. I just judged the circumstances of the things he was being arrested for and found them quite obviously abusive of his rights.

I remind you (and Vern) of that to say this: There is very strong evidence that Kokesh has successfully manipulated the system again and gotten arrested and charged due to an abuse of his rights. The arrest and charges flowing from it have nothing to do with the "armed march" on DC. Supposedly, he assaulted a cop while at a pro-legalize-pot rally. As is always the case whenever Kokesh is involved in anything, there is a ton of video of the arrest, and among them is one where it looks very much like an unidentified individual is planting a joint on him as he's being manhandled by the arresting cop. Even if you doubt that evidence though, it is very clear that he assaulted no one.

I don't know about anyone else, but I do not celebrate the abuse and/or denial of any individual's rights no matter how despicable I think them to be. I think it's quite possible that his talk of "overthrowing the government" and actively working towards creating the circumstances under which a violent confrontation would ostensibly spark his "revolution," could very well be speech that is not protected, is seditious, and is inciting violence. If that's true, why the ruse in Philly? Why lie about him assaulting a cop? If he is being held on trumped-up charges in Philly for what he said he was planning in DC in July, whoever set that arrest in motion, whether it be local Philly cops and/or politicians, or Eric Holder himself, they have played right into his Alinsky-ite hands. Like I've pointed out at least a couple of times recently, Kokesh is a master propagandist. As such, it can be assumed that he is well-trained and well-practiced in using the Alinsky tactic of pitting the "establishment's" rules against them. Imagine how much mileage he will get out of this if the guy in the green shirt in this video is identified as a co-conspirator in violating Kokesh's rights by attempting to plant incriminating evidence on him. Instead of confronting someone who has probably committed seditious speech, the government prosecutes him on what seems pretty damned obvious is trumped-up charges. He's already showing the signs of planning to turn the Philly trial into a kangaroo court.

Bottom line, I stand in firm opposition to the march and the rhetoric he has spewed in trying to get interest in it so far, but I do not celebrate at all what's going on in Philly, and don't think anyone who looks beyond the imagery the media puts out, should either. He might well be a prosecutable provocateur of sedition, but he did not assault any cops, and I really need to know what the heck was goin' on with Green Shirt Guy before I'm willing to say he's not a target of a government conspiracy, which if true, would make him not a criminal, but a political prisoner. Surely, if you think about it, you can't support that......can you?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

No fan of his or his armed march. But you don't need to set up a person like that. He will do enough harm to his own standing if he is left to his own resources.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Just read this and thought it might be of interest. I didn't notice the "man in green" putting anything into Kokesh's pocket but I'll go back to the videos . Personally, I think he is an idiot for wanting to have an armed march on D.C. which could wind up with him, and some of his followers, in a Federal prison (or dead). Otherwise, to me, he is just a pain in the rear end which I can easily ignore. I wonder if his crusade against the government was caused by his reduction in rank and discharge from the Marine Corps? It was reported that he brought back a pistol from overseas which he had purchased from a civilian policeman. If so, he should have known better. In any event, he seems to be rather quixotic now and will continue butting his head against walls! To simply ignore him would be the best way to calm him down. If he ever came up with a cause celebre which could be beneficial to all, he might get more of a following.

Libertarian radio show host Adam Kokesh, who was arrested on Saturday during a pro-marijuana legalization rally in Philadelphia, refused to give his phone number and address in U.S. District Court yesterday.

Adam Kokesh, a libertarian radio host, was arrested on May 18 while participating in a pro-marijuana rally in Philadelphia.

The 31-year-old was arrested after he allegedly “assaulted, resisted, opposed, impeded, and interfered" with federal officers at the monthly “Smoke Down Prohibition” meeting. Kokesh told his public defender, James McHugh, that he would rather stay in prison than release his address and phone number. He also refused the bail conditions which prohibited Kokesh from possessing a firearm, the Daily News reports.

“His lawyer put up a vigorous defense of the probable cause in the courtroom today and questioned a number of things the park service said,” one of Kokesh’s staff members said in a press conference Friday, after the hearing.

Kokesh’s supporters call his arrest illegal and point to the video footage that documented Kokesh’s arrest at the rally where the former Marine appears to show no resistance to the officers handling him, Philebrity reports.

“I am being assaulted by an officer of the law who is a clear criminal,” Kokesh said into a microphone as police officers arrest him. “This is a criminal act being committed by a man in a costume.”

Kokesh received media attention when he announced a loaded gun march on July 4 in Washington, D.C. He told Vice.com that more than 4,000 people plan to attend the protest, which is meant to “keep government in check.”

Kokesh received a general discharge from the Marines after he participated in a mock patrol during an anti-war protest while in uniform, Fox News reports. He became a prominent anti-war activist, an active participant for “Iraq Veterans Against the War” and a radio talk show host affiliated with libertarianism.

“Human beings are capable of ruling their own lives and shouldn't have other people exercising authority over them in any way. But, in a situation where the government truly exists at the pleasure of the people, then the government should constantly be in fear of the people and should acknowledge that at any time,” Kokesh told Vice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast