Truth in Washington DC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth in Washington DC

A message for our Un-leaders - Bill Wilson -

The baby murderer from Philadelphia was just found guilty of murdering three babies who were born alive in his abortion clinic and was also guilty of manslaughter in the overdose death of one of the mothers. He used scissors to snip their necks. The occupant of the Oval Office voted to allow abortion surviving babies to be left to die when he was a state senator in Illinois. Here is a guy who is worried about gun related homicides--that is down almost 40%--yet he supports the willful murder of a million babies a year. One would think that a just and righteous God would not allow this centurion of the taking of innocent blood to remain in a leadership position. And, as it appears, his end may be near.

Let us take inventory of just this week. The Attorney General is running away from the decision to spy on Associated Press, saying he "recused" himself from the decision. Really? You are the top law enforcement officer of the nation and you recused yourself from deciding whether the largest news organization in America should be spied on by the government? Have you no decency, Mr. Holder? You sell guns to Mexican Drug dealers that result in US Border Agents being killed and wounded and you do nothing to stop the Justice Department from trampling the First Amendment rights of the free press, yet you think that you can hide behind a personal decision to recuse yourself? It is time for you to go--to jail!

Then there is the IRS--the gestapo of America. TEA Party and other conservatives have been claiming for years that the IRS has been harassing them. The news media just turned a blind eye to it, calling them wild-eyed conspiracy theorists. I guess now that they are reporting on it, it is no longer a theory. The IRS apologizes and that is supposed to be the end of it. The occupant said that he had nothing to do with it. But it just so happens that anyone who was critical of your White House policies was a possible target of the IRS. Is this mere coincidence as you would have us believe? Kind of like a spontaneous demonstration over an anti-Muslim video causing the deaths of four Americans, and you were nowhere to be found?

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, The Muslim Brotherhood, the IRS, Spygate on AP, refusing to enforce border security, refusing to enforce the marriage laws, refusing to abide by offshore drilling laws--this "president" is overseeing the most vile and despicable dismantling of the American society in history. Proverbs 21:12 says, "The righteous man wisely considers the house of the wicked: but God overthrows the wicked for their wickedness." Now is the time that we must consider the house of the wicked and pray Psalm 109:2, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office." There are many Americans who do stand in the gap, armed with their hearts and their prayers. God will not be mocked. The innocent blood cries out for recompense.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

WOW...Charlie "The Criminal" Rangle calling someone else's conduct into question...Really? Holy hypocrasy batman!!! You know you messed up as a liberal if even he says, "WTF".
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    A message for our Un-leaders - Bill Wilson -

The baby murderer from Philadelphia was just found guilty of murdering three babies who were born alive in his abortion clinic and was also guilty of manslaughter in the overdose death of one of the mothers. He used scissors to snip their necks. The occupant of the Oval Office voted to allow abortion surviving babies to be left to die when he was a state senator in Illinois. Here is a guy who is worried about gun related homicides--that is down almost 40%--yet he supports the willful murder of a million babies a year. One would think that a just and righteous God would not allow this centurion of the taking of innocent blood to remain in a leadership position. And, as it appears, his end may be near.

Let us take inventory of just this week. The Attorney General is running away from the decision to spy on Associated Press, saying he "recused" himself from the decision. Really? You are the top law enforcement officer of the nation and you recused yourself from deciding whether the largest news organization in America should be spied on by the government? Have you no decency, Mr. Holder? You sell guns to Mexican Drug dealers that result in US Border Agents being killed and wounded and you do nothing to stop the Justice Department from trampling the First Amendment rights of the free press, yet you think that you can hide behind a personal decision to recuse yourself? It is time for you to go--to jail!

Then there is the IRS--the gestapo of America. TEA Party and other conservatives have been claiming for years that the IRS has been harassing them. The news media just turned a blind eye to it, calling them wild-eyed conspiracy theorists. I guess now that they are reporting on it, it is no longer a theory. The IRS apologizes and that is supposed to be the end of it. The occupant said that he had nothing to do with it. But it just so happens that anyone who was critical of your White House policies was a possible target of the IRS. Is this mere coincidence as you would have us believe? Kind of like a spontaneous demonstration over an anti-Muslim video causing the deaths of four Americans, and you were nowhere to be found?

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, The Muslim Brotherhood, the IRS, Spygate on AP, refusing to enforce border security, refusing to enforce the marriage laws, refusing to abide by offshore drilling laws--this "president" is overseeing the most vile and despicable dismantling of the American society in history. Proverbs 21:12 says, "The righteous man wisely considers the house of the wicked: but God overthrows the wicked for their wickedness." Now is the time that we must consider the house of the wicked and pray Psalm 109:2, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office." There are many Americans who do stand in the gap, armed with their hearts and their prayers. God will not be mocked. The innocent blood cries out for recompense.
    Good post Ringo. While I wish you could be right about the end of obummer, I do not think that will happen. We have to many in this country that are low info morons. I also think that obummer is setting the table for the anti-Christ. I do hate thinking that but it does seem things are headed for the end times. I have had many discussions with my Pastor who is a close personal friend. He believes that the 9-11 was our first warning (hitting the financial center of the world), the financial crash in '08 was our second warning and the third will occur in 2015 will be a complete crash of all economies. They are 7 years apart. I guess we shall see.

A prime example of an oxymoron. "TRUTH IN WASHINGTON DC".

Liars led by a major Liar, screw them all.

Man this IRS crap just gets worse by the day!! With the gal who ran the TEA Party crap now slated to run obummer care, anyone who loves this country, guns, religion or who is not a "good" liberal can kiss their butt Goodbye if they get sick!!!!!
    Last edited by vernsimpson; 05-18-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: spelling

NAGR says that its paperwork has been held up for 18 months. Looks like it was targeted at everyone who wasn't toeing the 0bama admin policy line.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    NAGR says that its paperwork has been held up for 18 months. Looks like it was targeted at everyone who wasn't toeing the 0bama admin policy line.
    Thats the Chicago way!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Good post Ringo. While I wish you could be right about the end of obummer, I do not think that will happen. We have to many in this country that are low info morons. I also think that obummer is setting the table for the anti-Christ. I do hate thinking that but it does seem things are headed for the end times. I have had many discussions with my Pastor who is a close personal friend. He believes that the 9-11 was our first warning (hitting the financial center of the world), the financial crash in '08 was our second warning and the third will occur in 2015 will be a complete crash of all economies. They are 7 years apart. I guess we shall see.
    We've been in the End Times for over 2,000 years. Christ tells us that the re-birth of Israel (1948) marks the beginning of The Last Generation. "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened".The Rapture of Christ's Church marks the End of the Age of Grace. That's why I always say that all of these negative circumstances (prophecy proof positive) are Signs of the End of The Age & The Last Generation. Knowing that a generation is 70-80 yrs. and there is a gap between the Rapture & the Tribulation I believe time has run out for anymore warnings. But like you say, "we shall see".
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

There are two things that come to mind. These so called scandals have shut up the anti gun zealots. For the first time since December Gun Control is out of the news.
    The other is the fact that all the pompous arrogant nimrods that would laugh at people who were warning about the abuses of this administration and their total disdain for the rule of law I say if you are still laughing you shouldn't be and probably need a whack upside the head.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast