#Guns Arenít Making You Safer In Your House CT Gov #DannelMalloy lies again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #Guns Arenít Making You Safer In Your House CT Gov #DannelMalloy lies again

PaidTriot Guest

#Guns Arenít Making You Safer In Your House CT Gov #DannelMalloy lies again

“There is a certain reality that America’s got to get used to that guns aren’t making you safer in your house. They’re increasing precipitously the opportunity for your child to kill themselves or someone else,” Malloy said following his half-hour conversation with Bloomberg."

How much longer can we accept the lies of these Anti Constitutional politicians?

‘Guns Aren’t Making You Safer In Your House’

Malloy, Bloomberg, Schuman, Feinstein etal know what is right for all of us regardless if they are wrong and stupidly ignorant. Hypocrites, as well--I am sure either through tax payer funded security for all these dumbos, or the firearm that they have--"you do as they say and not as they do". Look at Gifford's husband--ya know yelling and screaming about gun control as he goes out and buys an AR. And what has happened on that--a little press and nothing more. Had it been a repub, he would have been hounded out of the country.

According to Forbes, they ARE making you safer. Buncha morons.
    Disarming Realities: As Gun Sales Soar, Gun Crimes Plummet - Forbes

that is a negative defense of his anti gun position, you shouldn't have a gun because some kid might get hurt is hardly a valid reason to usurp anyone's constitutional/civil rights to own/carry and defend oneself

I will be the judge as to whether guns in my home are making me safer. Not some pin headed politician. Birth is the leading cause of death. If the bleeding heart liberals want to save the children from fatal harm they should work on stopping births. Wait, they are working on stopping births. Never mind.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

PaidTriot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    According to Forbes, they ARE making you safer. Buncha morons.
    Disarming Realities: As Gun Sales Soar, Gun Crimes Plummet - Forbes
    Oh! I love this. I may just buy a few issues and send it to these creatons.

Chuckie loves him some Tech 9!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

#Guns Aren’t Making You Safer In Your House CT Gov #DannelMalloy lies again

I don't know I feel safer with my gun on me at home...
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Malloy, Bloomberg, Schuman, Feinstein etal know what is right for all of us regardless if they are wrong and stupidly ignorant. Hypocrites, as well--I am sure either through tax payer funded security for all these dumbos, or the firearm that they have--"you do as they say and not as they do". Look at Gifford's husband--ya know yelling and screaming about gun control as he goes out and buys an AR. And what has happened on that--a little press and nothing more. Had it been a repub, he would have been hounded out of the country.
    Wait! Wait, Kelcarry. Didn't you know he bought that gun to prove how easy it was to buy one and, having proved his point, was going to donate it to the police department? Hello? Straw purchase? The lying son of a gun just got caught and came up with some excuse to cover his hind parts. It is unfortunate his wife was shot but they now seem to be riding that wave for the Liberals in their anti-gun talks. And yet, they are still both gun owners. Something wrong with that picture?

They propose that if there is a gun in the house, there is a 90% greater chance of someone committing suicide. Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, I better get rid of all of them, because with what I have, I'm probably going to commit suicide anytime soon!! *face in hand*

That made up stupid statistic is about as moronic as saying 'have you realized that everyone who has died has drank the water?' We better ban water the water now. *rolls eyes* I'm hoping all this money Bloomberg keeps throwing around reduces his stash so he can shut up once and for all.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast