Great read, he puts Obamas troubles into perspective

Thread: Great read, he puts Obamas troubles into perspective

Great read, he puts Obamas troubles into perspective

Democrat Strategist Pat Caddell calls out President Obama for his Nixonian ways stating "ObamaGate: The Focus is Barack Obama". This is a MUST read, people, and one that should be SHARED by many!

Obamagate: The Focus Is Barack Obama
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It's comical that the Fourth Estate is turning against Zero now that he's turning on them.
    G'Day and G'lock

This is likely all a smoke screen to deflect attention from a fourth scandal. They have invested too much in Nobama to turn on him.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Unless overwhelming evidence can be produced, the fourth estate will not turn on their chosen one. They may get their feathers ruffled, but they will continue to circle the wagons.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    This is likely all a smoke screen to deflect attention from a fourth scandal. They have invested too much in Nobama to turn on him.
    You are right! The lib-o-rat media will are starting to circle the wagons around obummer. They are liberals and the media will always protect each other. We could have a video of obummer shooting Biden, Pelosi or Reid and they would ignore it. The libs would say that the video did not show the whole story and that it was taken out of context or some other crap.

The circus that is going on with the hearing in DC are not to find the truth. They are a CYA. All I see is the so called witnesses are like the three monkeys, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil!! NOTHING will come from these hearings. Afterwards it will be business as usual.

I wish and hope I could be wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    They'll do whatever brings them ratings. Ratings = $.

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    Keep in mind, the individuals in the media are believers. They believe in the same Marxist policies that Obama does. They believe in the same way of getting there as Obama does.

For example, the New York Times has been in financial trouble for many years. But they haven't really changed a thing, the paper is still the left-wing rag it has been for the better part of a century.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    If ratings were what they were after they would change their tune. They are being propped up by rich liberals like Bloomberg and Soros.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan