Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing in the Middle of His Testimony

Thread: Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing in the Middle of His Testimony

Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing in the Middle of His Testimony

So, this is NJ huh?

Second Amendment activist, James Kaleda, was forcefully removed from a hearing on a new gun control bill in NJ during his testimony.

Yes, Jamesí testimony got a little heated, but he was still making an intelligent argument.

Notice in the video the legislators laugh as they have their security (armed with guns of course) remove Kaleda before he finished his testimony.

Kaleda receives a standing ovation from the gallery during his ejection.

From the Youtube description of the video:

James Kaleda explains that the proposed NJ Gun Bills will not save any lives but will endanger them. He is ejected by Committee Chair Senator Norcross. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.

I guess this is how they handle dissent in NJ, remove it from the building with armed guards.

Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I lived in NJ for several years and finally moved back to my farm in the reasonably free state of Iowa. Illinois and New Jersey are the two most corrupt and restrictive states in the union, where " thug politics" is the rule.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So, this is NJ huh?

Second Amendment activist, James Kaleda, was forcefully removed from a hearing on a new gun control bill in NJ during his testimony.

Yes, James’ testimony got a little heated, but he was still making an intelligent argument.

Notice in the video the legislators laugh as they have their security (armed with guns of course) remove Kaleda before he finished his testimony.

Kaleda receives a standing ovation from the gallery during his ejection.

From the Youtube description of the video:

James Kaleda explains that the proposed NJ Gun Bills will not save any lives but will endanger them. He is ejected by Committee Chair Senator Norcross. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.

I guess this is how they handle dissent in NJ, remove it from the building with armed guards.

Video:
    Fascism is alive and doing quite well in New Jersey it seems......
    SMFH.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Just goes to show - the antis don't really want to have a conversation. At least not a two way conversation.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

The second is there to protect the first. We can see which way NJ is going.

The Lib's policy? If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.