Our IRS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our IRS

Our IRS

Here’s a few tid bit’s of info concerning the IRS. The lady in charge “Sarah Ingram” of the IRS office that is the main focal point of the scandal where they were targeting the various groups that were asking for the tax exempt status for themselves, like the tea party groups, various religious groups and also people who gave a contribution to the Romney campaign, made $177,000 per year in salary and had also received over $100,000 in bonus’s during her time there.

And guess what else; she’s been promoted to be in charge of the IRS office that oversees the IRS Obama care program that is to ensure that everyone in the United States is compliant with all the various requirements and restrictions and those are now, if you place them on top of each other would make a pile of paperwork over 9 feet tall. Do you feel safe now???????

And what about the IRS director “Steven Miller” who was in front of a congressional committee and whenever he was asked for a name of who was responsible for ordering the 500 groups that the IRS targeted couldn’t remember any names and also said that he didn’t think that targeting these groups by the IRS wasn’t a problem and these people are the ones who hold your life in their hands and what would they say if you sat in front of them in an audit and said you couldn’t remember anything concerning your tax files that they were auditing? I know what they would say, they would tell you they were going to take everything you have, your retirement, your savings and then on top of that they would seize money from your job or business. Do you feel safe now???????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And they are hiring and training armed agents. As if their pencils weren't enough to suppress the citizens, and ruin lives.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And they are hiring and training armed agents. As if their pencils weren't enough to suppress the citizens, and ruin lives.
    Armed IRS agents is nothing new, a friend "used" to be one, that over 10 yrs. ago. Her undercover car also came up with a fictional name & address if a LEO ever ran her license plate (since they do investigate and follow cops also).

I watched the hearings.
    Miller said he promoted her because of her profiency and "customer service".
    WHAT! First of all. I am not your customer, and #2 being proficient in a job has NEVER been a requirement for employment within the United States Federal Government!
    You promote the people you are told to promote.
    I later watched Chris Tingles Matthews. He was doing everything he could to deflect this from the White House.
    I then remembered the vicious attacks and name calling of any and all groups that dared to voice any opposition to Obama Care at those town hall meetings.
    They were all lumped together as TEA PARTY nut jobs by the Administration and the DNC. The Media went along with Obama's people while ACORN went unfettered.

We will be hearing more and more this week about this being a Republican witch hunt and minimize the story.
    To me this is HUGE! I am going to be writing any politician that I see trying to defend or deflect this issue.
    If you are not outraged by the Gestapo tactics then you are for them.
    If you are for them you do not deserve to be in office.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Two words sum up what the IRS really is: "FINANCIAL GESTAPO". And the garbage in the whitehouse keeps giving them more control, particularly over his despicable healthcare program. Talk about letting the wolf into the hen house--they not only will control your finances thru tax intimidation, but will control your health thru their investigative process that is further secured with the thousands of new IRS agents authorized under the healthcare program. Germany 1930 is around the corner.

2008 Obama Elected
    2009 Country being run by Rahm Emanuel whilst Obama read speeches from Telepromter.
    Appoints Janet Napalitano DHS
    TEA Party bashed during Obama Care fiasco
    Fast and Furious begins
    ACORN – SEIU blue tee shirts start appearing at Town Hall Meetings
    TEA Party bashed
    End of year Obama Care Passed in House on Christmas eve.
    2010 - Tea Party stronger that ever fires House Democrats and they lose control of the House and Super majority in Senate.
    REvolutin has begun!
    IRS harassment at peak: so Obama can keep power in 2012.
    Nov 2012 Revolution over.
    2010 – 2013 Media like a lap dog to White House nothing to see here move along.
    2013 SHTF Now media is trying to act surprised when they were a big part of the problem.

Many people who were saying this was happening were laughed at and accused of their tin foil hats being on to tight. The same people laughing were also saying up until 2013 I thought you said Obama was going to take your guns away.

Who is laughing now? To them I say some day the Dems won't be in power anymore. So when IRS begins harassing Progressive Groups. Shut up.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

These dumb asses forget what the constitution is about, we the people can use force to control any foreign or domestic tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Two words sum up what the IRS really is: "FINANCIAL GESTAPO". And the garbage in the whitehouse keeps giving them more control, particularly over his despicable healthcare program. Talk about letting the wolf into the hen house--they not only will control your finances thru tax intimidation, but will control your health thru their investigative process that is further secured with the thousands of new IRS agents authorized under the healthcare program. Germany 1930 is around the corner.

ObamaCare will be worse than anything Germany 1930. Be assured that all of those plastic coffins won't go to waste.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    These dumb asses forget what the constitution is about, we the people can use force to control any foreign or domestic tyranny.
    Like Winston Churchill once said, "there are no mistakes in politics". No politician has forgotten what the Constitution is about, quite to the contrary.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

It's an effective tool for the left. Nothing feels as bad as getting the audit notice.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast