Am I being paranoid? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I being paranoid?

Yes you are being paranoid. If you are lucky enough to escape planned parenthood and be born, you are already in some government computer.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

3. Troll alert! Troll alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqueen View Post
    They might sic the IRS on you though or deny you treatment under Obamacare - and you'll never guess its because you are on the CWP LIST.

Just look what happened to the Tea Party groups who tried to organize as a tax exempt entity or the people that were audited after speaking out against Obama or donating to the Romney campaign.

These bastards are evil Statists who go for the throat.
    If you really believe this, you shouldn't be on this or any other gun forum. I'm sure they are all monitored. They've already got you.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

BS, I call BS, with that said PS: as posted IRS lady running medical records you can have mine I will shove them up your ass God knows my doctor has been up mine. However I have a feeling your non rights, job will disappear.

6. Quote Originally Posted by thedispatcher View Post
    Troll alert! Troll alert!
    Now who's paranoid?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    If you really believe this, you shouldn't be on this or any other gun forum. I'm sure they are all monitored. They've already got you.
    Hey I was just asking what I thought was a reasonable question in light of the Obama IRS scandal.

And BTW, Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting the Tea Party (et al) is now the director of the IRS's Obamacare program.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mcqueen View Post
    I was registered to take my CWP class on Friday 5/17 but I canceled. I canceled out of fear. Fear of the State. Fear that with this new piece of information about me the State would make me a target. A target of taxing authorities, gun confiscators, newspaper publishers, left wing political groups, ......the list goes on. Will the Obamacare hospitals & doctors deny me coverage because I'm a CWP holder? Or will I just be put on the wait list and never make it to the top?

The State willingly leaks our info to whoever their political friends happen to be. The State uses our info to attack us with audits & harassment.

I don't need that. I don't need any of it. I'm under their radar now. Maybe I should stay there.

Or am I just being paranoid?
    I asked myself this same question before applying for my CPL (Michigan) - and I decided that I wasn't going to let those [email protected]@stards run my life. Wife and I both got our CPL. I'm not going to live my life by what they want.

Dispatcher: I wouldn't call McQueen a troll. He just joined USA Carry today and has made a total of five posts. Reading some of the things we all put on here, I imagine he might be somewhat confused right now but he will learn as he goes along. Give him a chance. McQueen: Go ahead and take your course. Just because you take the course doesn't mean everyone is going to be looking for your gun or otherwise deny you any services. You may have borrowed a gun to take the course and only got the license in case you wanted to buy one of your own, right? Believe me, you are not under the radar, none of us are. Go to Google sometime and look up some gun subject and you may be referred to USA Carry and see several familiar names. We are all on there so you can't hide. Just take it in stride. There are too many of us and they can't go after us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqueen View Post
    Hey I was just asking what I thought was a reasonable question in light of the Obama IRS scandal.

And BTW, Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting the Tea Party (et al) is now the director of the IRS's Obamacare program.
    No problem. You'll find that most of us on this forum take our rights and responsibilities very seriously. We tend not to have much patience with anyone that appears less than committed to our 2a rights. And yes, I know about Ingram. I'm a CPA and have quite a bit of experience with the IRS. Little of it is good.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

I don't know what state you're in, but here the course is private, taught by a certified trainer that is either freelancing, or through a gun store/range.

Also here, a CHP in no way links you to a gun. A good friend has a son-in-law that has his CHP, but does not even own a handgun, or any gun for that matter. He got it solely on the hope his bio-dad is going to give some of his guns. A number of people in the carry course I took rented guns from the range the course was held at, I assume they did not own a gun yet.

I have my NC CHP, but in fact the state has no idea if I even have a gun, or what type of gun, or make, model, or serial#, they just know I have a permit to carry a handgun.

You need to get over your paranoia, take the course, get your permit, effectively standing up for your rights and standing tall while giving the anti-gun crowd a symbolic middle finger.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast