Breaking: N.A Poe, Adam Kokesh and Others Arrested at Smokedown Prohibition Cannabis

Thread: Breaking: N.A Poe, Adam Kokesh and Others Arrested at Smokedown Prohibition Cannabis

Breaking: N.A Poe, Adam Kokesh and Others Arrested at Smokedown Prohibition Cannabis

Adam Kokesh is still practicing civil disobedience and rabble rousing. This article says he is still going to have his armed march on Washington, D.C. on July 4. His possible punishment for that escapade can be five years in prison so we will see how serious he is in July.

Breaking: N.A Poe, Adam Kokesh and Others Arrested at Smokedown Prohibition Cannabis Protest in Philadelphia - | Intellihub.com

3. Class act...maybe he will be detained for something else come July 4th, and not incite the D.C. suicide mission.

This is really good news. This self centered jerk supported Obama, the anti war movement, Code Pink, and anti American causes. He not only is a danger to himself and followers; he is a danger to the second amendment and all fire arm owners.

I keep hearing from his supporters that he was a marine, and so is beyond criticism. I also hear that it's time to do something. Benedict Arnold was Washington's most capable and successful general, right up until he committed treason. The lack of historical knowledge and common sense in this country will mean our end.

Call in now! Phone lines are open!

IntelHub put out an email today about this march and is asking for people to call in with their comments.

Topic: Armed March In Washington, Good Idea, or Bad?

Call in Number: 877-456-7631

Host: Shepard Ambellas

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    This is really good news. This self centered jerk supported Obama, the anti war movement, Code Pink, and anti American causes. He not only is a danger to himself and followers; he is a danger to the second amendment and all fire arm owners.

I keep hearing from his supporters that he was a marine, and so is beyond criticism. I also hear that it's time to do something. Benedict Arnold was Washington's most capable and successful general, right up until he committed treason. The lack of historical knowledge and common sense in this country will mean our end.
    This fool is a disgrace to my Marine Corps. The fact that he was a Marine doesn't give him the right to go out and act like the jackass he is without repercussions.

Maybe he's the new Benedict Arnold... Maybe his march on Washington is a rouse to incite anti-2A ideas to push to get it revoked. He did once support The POSPOTUS right? So what's to say this isn't an extension of the failed Fast and Furious? I know when the administration is lying because their lips are moving. I trust my government. I trust that they will lie to me and attempt to deceive me into giving up my God given rights.
    Guns.??? What Guns???