Planned Parenthood 'Protects' Pedophiles

Thread: Planned Parenthood 'Protects' Pedophiles

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Planned Parenthood 'Protects' Pedophiles

A shocking story is coming out of Everson, Washington, where a pre-teen was raped, impregnated and coerced into aborting her child.

The girl’s attacker brought her to Planned Parenthood, where she lied about how she was impregnated and subsequently had an abortion.

It was August 2012 when the preteen told clinic workers that her 14-year-old boyfriend was the baby’s father — a lie that was apparently told to protect the adult male who had perpetrated the crime.

It wasn’t until six weeks later that she told authorities what really happened. As a result, in April, Luis Gonztalez-Jose, 31, pleaded guilty to second-degree rape of a child.

The horrific incident apparently occurred at a home in Whatcom County, while her mother was in the shower, reports The Bellingham Herald. Gonzalez-Jose will serve nearly seven years in prison as a result of the crime and will be deported upon release.

The case has sparked intense critique from LifeNews, a pro-life organization. In a recent article highlighting the girl’s tragic story, the outlet wrote, “The abortion business apparently did the abortion without hesitation.” The original report in the Herald noted that the girl told the clinic she could not provide her boyfriend’s address or name — key elements that, if pressed, could have helped solve the crime before her admission.

The issue here is clearly one of disclosure. If information is hidden and not given to children’s parents, then sexual crimes may go unreported. In this case, the girl did tell an investigator what happened, but what if she hadn’t? Would Gonzalez-Jose still be free to continuing assaulting her and other young women?

?Pedophile Protection?: Rapist Takes Young Girl to Planned Parenthood for an Abortion to Hide His Crime | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Any medical procedure done to a minor should have full disclosure with the parents/legal guardians. This system is so broken.

Side thought... why are we incarcerating him for 7 years on the taxpayer dime and THEN deporting him. Why don't we just throw the illegal out now?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Any medical procedure done to a minor should have full disclosure with the parents/legal guardians. This system is so broken.

Side thought... why are we incarcerating him for 7 years on the taxpayer dime and THEN deporting him. Why don't we just throw the illegal out now?
    Seven years itself isn't long enough for child-raping or forcing the girl to kill her own baby. Do you think it would take seven years or longer for the illegal alien to get back across the border after he was deported? Deportation isn't punishment for a crime, it's just a bump in the road for continuing to commit the crime of ignoring "No Trespassing" signs all along the border. If the child-rapist has a job here and couldn't make a living in Mexico once he was sent back, it wouldn't take him a month to get back across. At least this way he gets some punishment for his crime(s), though like I said, I don't think it's near enough.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Fla State Law will protect the Rights of the minor child verses the Right of the parent. A 14 year old can go to the school counselor, state that she's pregnant and taken to Planned Parenthood for an abortion. The parents will never know. The SCOFLA stated that the rights of privacy of said minor child trumps parental notification. This of course without adjudication from a court of Law stating that the parents are unfit. (This is not a new statute) The Lib's have over taken Fla and the Legislature. And they wonder why they have sooooo many problems......
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Seven years itself isn't long enough for child-raping or forcing the girl to kill her own baby. Do you think it would take seven years or longer for the illegal alien to get back across the border after he was deported? Deportation isn't punishment for a crime, it's just a bump in the road for continuing to commit the crime of ignoring "No Trespassing" signs all along the border. If the child-rapist has a job here and couldn't make a living in Mexico once he was sent back, it wouldn't take him a month to get back across. At least this way he gets some punishment for his crime(s), though like I said, I don't think it's near enough.

Blues
    Agreed, it is definitely not enough punishment. And our broken system doesn't have good answers. If we incarcerate him, the taxpayer unjustly has the burden of taking care of this dirtbag who never should have been in this country in the first place. If we deport him, like you said, he will most likely make it back across the border. I will concede, that it is best he receives some punishment, but how much is this country going to take, taking care of illegals who refuse to come into this country through legal channels?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Agreed, it is definitely not enough punishment. And our broken system doesn't have good answers. If we incarcerate him, the taxpayer unjustly has the burden of taking care of this dirtbag who never should have been in this country in the first place. If we deport him, like you said, he will most likely make it back across the border. I will concede, that it is best he receives some punishment, but how much is this country going to take, taking care of illegals who refuse to come into this country through legal channels?
    How about we put him in front of a firing squad and shoot him dead?
    Seems like a good fix all around for child rapists imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    How about we put him in front of a firing squad and shoot him dead?
    Seems like a good fix all around for child rapists imvho.
    Damn strait brother !

So were is our president that cares so much about the safety of our children. What is his parties solution for a child rape victim? Execute the innocent baby that has committed no crime.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I look at it this way; at least this dirtbag is accounted for. We, as taxpayers, always pay the cost of incarceration no matter where the convict is from. I'd much rather the borders be strictly and effectively controlled, but that ain't gonna happen now, nor did it happen under Bush 1 or 2, nor would it have happened under McCain or Romney if either of them had taken the presidency. We're stuck with open borders as long as voters keep electing and reelecting globalist, open-border types, and all three branches of government are ate up with exactly those types now, and have been for decades. If history is any teacher, they will be ate up for the foreseeable future too.

I'm less concerned with the tax implications of incarcerating alien criminals than I am with the virtual invasion by "law-abiding, normal" aliens coming here illegally. Just the cost in emergency room visits alone outweighs the cost of incarcerating the relative few tried and convicted alien criminals. I could be mistaken about that. It's my perception of one part of a very complex set of problems, but I'll guarantee that it is infinitely more injurious to wages, tax revenues, funding welfare and food stamp programs etc. when many millions of people rely on those systems because they can't (or won't, whatever) make a living over the table. I don't know what the percentage of prison convicts who are illegal aliens is, but I know it's a heckuva lot less than the numbers of aliens walking around free, unaccounted for, leeching off the system in multiple ways, and maybe worse than anything, taking the money that they earn or are given out of our economy and sending it back home to their destitute families.

I guess all I'm saying is that the illegal aliens who actually get caught, prosecuted and convicted for crimes they commit here, seems to me to be the least of our worries. It almost feels to me that the government is doing the right thing in those instances......Good grief.....Did I just say that out loud? Ugh. I must be getting soft....

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blog Entries
    Does this really surprise any of you?