Obama, Why Do You Apologize to Muslims and Lie to Americans?

Thread: Obama, Why Do You Apologize to Muslims and Lie to Americans?

Obama, Why Do You Apologize to Muslims and Lie to Americans?

This is kinda long but well worth the time to watch. Aired on 5-18-2013. Lets hear it for Judge Jeanine on Fox News.

Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

3. I like her, she tell it like it is, man I wish that we can get some people impeach starting with the President down but I know that God have a plan for us and he is not telling.

He apologizes so much because he hates this country and what it stands for. He has also surrounded himself with people that hate this country as much as he does. But he will continue to get a pass from liberals, democrats and the main stream media.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

5. Yeah, and it's a shame too.

Obama is an American hating Muslim himself. Even Michelle Obama did not like America, until Barack Hussein Obama became President.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    He apologizes so much because he hates this country and what it stands for. He has also surrounded himself with people that hate this country as much as he does. But he will continue to get a pass from liberals, democrats and the main stream media.
    This is what happens when people vote for the "latest trend" or "fad". Now they have to defend their obviously bad decision by covering for their "gimmick president". It's like the schmuck next door trying to defend his misguided purchase from an infomercial. "Nobody else has one, isn't it cool?"

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris