Itís now quite clear the IRS was acting as the Obama campaignís goon squad

Thread: Itís now quite clear the IRS was acting as the Obama campaignís goon squad

Itís now quite clear the IRS was acting as the Obama campaignís goon squad

Obama Critic: I Personally Know 15 People Who Wrote Out Big Checks To Mitt Romney And Within 90 Days Got IRS Audited

This is a must-listen. Wayne Allyn Root, classmate of Obama at Columbia talks to Bill Cunningham on his Sunday Night national program. He tells the story of how he was recently audited twice and gives details of how he believes it came directly from the top, the WH. Root, like a lot of others who have been critical of Obama, especially on a national level, have been targeted no doubt deliberately for political reasons by this administration.

He discusses with Bill how an IRS agent called him on the phone and says the agent knew exactly who he was and that he guest hosted a radio show.

Root then drops another bombshell, telling Cunningham that he personally knows of at least 15 people who wrote big checks to Romney in election 2012 and were audited within 90 days

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Unfortunately, Obama is not the first president to use the IRS to go after his "enemies", and until the IRS is closed down and a more equitable tax system is put it place, either a flat tax or something like a national sales tax, the irritating revenue service will continue to do the head politicians bidding. Can't wait, sarcasm intended, to see how they screw up the nightmare called "Obamacare".

It really doesn't matter now. In fact, neither does Benghazi or the AP wire tap scandal. With the heart breaking tragedy down in Oklahoma, the media will lead the public's attention away like a bull with a ring in it's nose. I've mentioned these occurrences in previous posts and it seems Obama will slither out of this as well. All at the expense of the victims of another tragedy. Call me a nut job, but I have this overwhelming feeling of being surrounded by total evil when these things happen now. Every time something horrible happens from the BP oil spill up to what happened yesterday, it always seems like perfect timing for Obama. These things either trigger an excuse to further his agenda, or worse, distracts the media and the sheeple from his scandalous, if not treasonous activities. Seriously, it's overwhelming to me how these things are happening and when they happen.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I was thinking the same thing. The media will find some method of diverting the public's attention. Part of the problem is that in order for these scandals to have any traction, we need to have a moral electorate. The "moral majority" has been absent in this country since the 50s. And since the fifties the moral decline has exhibited the "cascade effect".

One man's morality is another man's depravity.

Not our beloved leader. He wouldn't do anything like that.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

In the fight against progressivism we are not just fighting another political philosophy. This is a fight against an evil that is totally antithetical to every principle of the U. S. Constitution, limited government, and individual liberty.

Lies, subterfuge, the destruction of Constitutional liberties, and the enslavement of citizens are basic tenets of progressivism. And yes, progressives are in both major parties. Control of the collective for the acquisition of power for the ruling intellectual elite is the foundation of their Utopian society. Unfortunately this is an insidious philosophy because security and government largesse is very attractive to many voters.

Use of the IRS as an instrument of intimidation is an abuse of power and tyranny. The progressive income tax has nothing to do with fairness or even the efficient generation of revenue. It is strictly a means of control and forcing desired behavior.