Benghazi Cover-up: Buy Back Stinger Missiles From Al-Qaeda

Thread: Benghazi Cover-up: Buy Back Stinger Missiles From Al-Qaeda

Benghazi Cover-up: Buy Back Stinger Missiles From Al-Qaeda

Glen Beck said something about this a couple of months ago and it’s starting to make more sense now. The incompetence was really to cover the actual lie.
    Check it out:

More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

Read more: Benghazi Cover-up: Buy Back Stinger Missiles From Al-Qaeda | Conservative ByteConservative Byte
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

In the end, we are going to find out that the Obama Administration had Amb. Stevens in Benghazi to finalize the transfer of weapons to Turkey for final shipment to al Qaeda friends in Syria. Stevens was also to be taken hostage so that the Administration could negotiate his release with the exchange of the convicted blind Sheik in US prison. Obama gets all he wants, pleases his friends, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, sends arms to Syrian rebels without Congress, and blames it all on a video. He didn't care who died to accomplish his agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkk...layer_embedded

This was mentioned immediately after the attack in Benghazi but didn't get any immediate traction. Finally, it is slowly being brought to light. It doesn't make any difference if Obama would sit down and write a confession to having done this, the Democrats will not let anything happen to him. We have a do nothing Congress and they are all crooked. Don't look for any serious mention of impeachment any time soon! And, if he were to be impeached, we would be left with "Uncle Joe." Damn, what a thought!

Attachment 9644

I agree with you and I’ve thought from the first that the only reason Biden is the VP is there’s no one who wants to see him as President. In regards to Obama getting impeached, a whole lot of people didn’t think Nixon would get impeached either, we can only hope and wait.

As attractive as impeachment is; it might not be the best result. Having a President Biden is really a frightening thought. A seriously damaged Obama would mean that his second term agenda will be finished. No sane Democrat is going to risk his political career to support controversial Obama legislation.
    It will hurt the Democrats in the midterm. His supporters will not vote Republican; they'll just stay home.

Four Star Admiral Is Claiming Obama Conspired With America’s Enemies To Stage Benghazi - :

Four Star Admiral Is Claiming Obama Conspired With America?s Enemies To Stage Benghazi - :

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I agree with you and I’ve thought from the first that the only reason Biden is the VP is there’s no one who wants to see him as President. In regards to Obama getting impeached, a whole lot of people didn’t think Nixon would get impeached either, we can only hope and wait.
    didn't Nixon resign before his impeachment?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I agree with you and Iíve thought from the first that the only reason Biden is the VP is thereís no one who wants to see him as President. In regards to Obama getting impeached, a whole lot of people didnít think Nixon would get impeached either, we can only hope and wait.
    You had better check your history. Nixon was never impeached nor where any impeachment hearings held. Nixon had the integrity to resign his position rather than see the country torn apart by an impeachment hearing. Something the current occupant of the White House will never do.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    You had better check your history. Nixon was never impeached nor where any impeachment hearings held. Nixon had the integrity to resign his position rather than see the country torn apart by an impeachment hearing. Something the current occupant of the White House will never do.
    You are right on both counts.
    Clinton was impeached, but not convicted. (Just as an aside)
    I doubt the House has the kahonies to even bring up impeachment, but stranger things have happened.
    Maybe after the mid-term elections?
    As I posted on another thread, this whole bunch belongs in Gitmo.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright