Govt Official Says Hillary Spearheaded Benghazi Review, Not Independent Board

Thread: Govt Official Says Hillary Spearheaded Benghazi Review, Not Independent Board

Govt Official Says Hillary Spearheaded Benghazi Review, Not Independent Board

By: Tim Brown

One of the four State Department employees, who was recently disciplined by their former boss Hillary Clinton, has broken his silence concerning Benghazi and has leveled some very big charges at the former Secretary of State. He is now indicating that the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her staff were the ones that led the review of the Benghazi attacks by perpetrating the flaws in the process of the review, not an independent board.

Read more: Bombshell: Govt Official Says Hillary Spearheaded Benghazi Review, Not Independent Board : Freedom Outpost
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Just think, there are many that would like to see Hillary as the next President. The end is near!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I am hoping that those who died in Benghazi didn't die in vain. Keeping Hilary out of the Whitehouse is absolutely essential to the survival of the U.S.

If the four American's died because we couldn't get help to them in a timely manor, that would be tragic enough. The fact that we didn't even make an attempt to save them isn't excusable. Some one made a conscious decision not to send help. We all have a right to know who that was.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Just think, there are many that would like to see Hillary as the next President. The end is near!
    And many more who would like to see her in an orange jumpsuit.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

We have never abandoned an ambassador until till now, let alone Americans in the support of a Embassy mission. Why is this time different? What other administration would be allowed a pass? How is it the America People would allow and condone this traitorous act within our government?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)