Terrorists behead British soldier in broad daylight....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists behead British soldier in broad daylight....

ezkl2230 Guest

Angry Terrorists behead British soldier in broad daylight....

The Obama administration declared the war on terror over a year ago.

"The war on terror is over," one senior State Department official who works on Mideast issues told me. “Now that we have killed most of al Qaida,” the source said, “now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism.”
    Can Obama Safely Embrace Islamists? - NationalJournal.com

Today, a British soldier was hacked to death and beheaded by two of those peaceful "people have come to see legitimate means of expression" in broad daylight ON A STREET IN LONDON WHILE PEOPLE STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING EXCEPT TAKE PICTURES WITH THEIR CAMERA PHONES! How would people respond here in the US if such an event took place in front of them? The Brits have truly become sheep, standing around baaing while the wolves ravage one of their own.

Still think the war on terror is over and that all of those peaceful people have found legitimate means of expression?

Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Terror Attack'

Guess what? Jihadists are throwing a war. Are we coming, or are we going to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that none of this is truly happening?

Should have had a gun England, you like Obama kiss these POS losers asses and deserve what you get, this guy would have been bleeding out in Texas before the cops got there, speaking of which where were the cops? Cops 15 minutes 45 950 fps. I pray for the same loving response to their religion there religion wants to give mine.

Are we talking about the same peaceful religious people our president has said contributed so much to American history?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

ezkl2230 Guest
    And this is about the beheading of two Christians by a muslim in NEW JERSEY that you DIDN'T hear about....

Muslim Beheads Christians In NJ, Mainstream Media Silent

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Should have had a gun England, you like Obama kiss these POS losers asses and deserve what you get, this guy would have been bleeding out in Texas before the cops got there, speaking of which where were the cops? Cops 15 minutes 45 950 fps. I pray for the same loving response to their religion there religion wants to give mine.
    I like the cop/muzzle velocity compare. Even if the police arrived they have no guns. Maybe they can hit them with the little hat. If this guy was allowed to be armed the headlines would read much differently.
    Two Terrorists Shot While Attempting to Slash British Soldier.
    England... what good is the moral high ground when you're dead. Has Piers Morgan commented yet?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

And the illustrious leader, Cameron, stood outside #10 Downing Street and said that there is nothing in Islam that supports these heinous acts! How stupid, and preposterous! They need to remove him from office, before he further corrupts Britain with his ignorance.
    It is very obvious that he hasn't read their false doctrine book, the Quran/Koran, or whatever you want to call it.
    Had the Brits kept a sensible hold on their inalienable rights, someone could have shot those two deceived fools before they completed the deed!
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Just because a bad person claims to follow a particular religion does not by association make the religion or it's other followers by definition "bad" as well.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

You all will be the first ones to cry foul after I state that snake handlers the KKK and the Westboro Baptists effectively label all Christians bat shyt crazy weirdos.

I know that is not true, but I'm leaning that way anyhow.

My sorrow goes out to the family of the deceased. Moral high ground be damned, England... your citizens need firearms for protection. Citizens of England, wake up to the reality of the world... you're targets just like we Americans. Moral decay is firmly in place across the 1st World, as is domestic terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Just because a bad person claims to follow a particular religion does not by association make the religion or it's other followers by definition "bad" as well. What a bunch of hypocrites. You all will be the first ones to cry foul after I state that snake handlers the KKK and the Westboro Baptists effectively label all Christians bat shyt crazy weirdos. I know that is not true, but I'm leaning that way anyhow.
    Your comment just proves that you don't know what their "religion of peace" calls for, either, Kwimby. Those two Muslims who killed that British soldier were following their book to a "t". What I said had nothing hypocritical about it. What I said is Truth. Those two murdering fools have been deceived by believing false doctrine.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Just because a bad person claims to follow a particular religion does not by association make the religion or it's other followers by definition "bad" as well. What a bunch of hypocrites. You all will be the first ones to cry foul after I state that snake handlers the KKK and the Westboro Baptists effectively label all Christians bat shyt crazy weirdos. I know that is not true, but I'm leaning that way anyhow.
    Your comment just proves that you don't know what their "religion of peace" calls for, either, Kwimby. Those two Muslims who killed that British soldier were following their book to a "t". What I said had nothing hypocritical about it. What I said is Truth. Those two murdering fools have been deceived by believing false doctrine.

Kwimby trolls various pro gun forums. Google search FTW. He was away for quite a while but now we can all laugh at him again

Welcome back Kwimby, my dog misses you

Now to the post...
    Is anyone really surprised? Sucks to be defenseless.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast