What to Expect

Thread: What to Expect

What to Expect

This is the basis of the Gang of 8's amnesty bill. It's what you can expect unless your senators suddenly acquire some common sense.

How the Gang of Eight Bill "Reforms" Immigration

Only requires the Secretary of Homeland Security to submit a plan to secure the borders in order to start amnesty for the estimated 11-12 million illegal aliens in the U.S.

Allows members of street gangs and criminals to receive amnesty.

Permits illegal aliens to sue the government for amnesty, but does not require them to pay back-taxes or learn English.

Allows the open borders and pro-amnesty lobbies to stop enforcement measures by filing lawsuits.

Essentially halts all deportations by allowing every intercepted illegal alien to apply for amnesty and prohibits their deportation until the application is adjudicated.

U.S. taxpayers will be forced to pay for legal fees incurred while illegal alien fights deportation at the Attorney General's sole and unreviewable discretion.

Fast-tracks green cards and citizenship to illegal aliens after just five years if they claim to have entered the U.S. before the age of 16 and meet certain criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    This is the basis of the Gang of 8's amnesty bill. It's what you can expect unless your senators suddenly acquire some common sense.
    How the Gang of Eight Bill "Reforms" Immigration
    It has nothing to do with common sense. It has everything to do with agenda. This is the "New" America, there's no hope, learn to live with it.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

What to Expect

Millions of "liberated" voters = political control and power for the left. It's XMAS for illegals Obamaclaus style. Didn't you love Santa when you were little? I would have voted for him for president over my parents. Of course I was 6, coincidentally, the same age mentality of most of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It has nothing to do with common sense. It has everything to do with agenda. This is the "New" America, there's no hope, learn to live with it.
    That's pretty much what I've always said. Hope and Change? The change has all been for the worse; and all hope is lost.

11 million extra Latinos to vote for a democrat. Sounds political and not logical to me. If it smells like a liberal, acts like a liberal, and looks like a liberal, dog-gone-it, it's got to be a liberal.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

The only Immigration Reform that is needed is to enforce our existing Immigration laws, and remove every last illegal from our country. They do not have any rights in this country, period. Law enforcement deal with these illegals every day. Lock them up, and ship them back home, and not first class. And if the President of Mexico does not like it, tell him to go .......... himself.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Counting on the integrity, intelligence, and common sense of any of those in Congress is a totally vain hope. There are a few who tend toward independence from the parties who act with honor. But this so rare that I have just about given up all hope. The lies of the gang of 8 are already coming to light; and the bill isn't even written yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    11 million extra Latinos to vote for a democrat. Sounds political and not logical to me. If it smells like a liberal, acts like a liberal, and looks like a liberal, dog-gone-it, it's got to be a liberal.

Sent from behind enemy lines.