Obama: The 10-Step Program for Change.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama: The 10-Step Program for Change.

Angry Obama: The 10-Step Program for Change.

My (September 2008) American Rifleman magazine arrived today, they BLASTED Obama, (pages 40 and 41, with a pull-out ship of 4 cards you may find useful to give to 4 friends) I didn't think they'd give him a honorary NRA lifetime membership but it's IMHO a good read.
    The 'how' part of his promised changes basically leaves America unarmed but under the watchful eye of agencies who have plenty of fire-power & itchy fingers. Inside were a set of 4 perforated cards to hand out to fellow 2nd advocates. You may have seen it/read them all over but just FYI here is what you can pass-on in person, or cut/copy/paste and send the 10 changes (below) off at cyber-speeds to those who own a gun.
    Based upon documented speeches and publicized briefings, press releases, etc., this is a summation of the 'CHANGES' in store for America should BHO become our next president.
    I quote:

1. Ban the use of firearms for home defense. *
    2. Pass Federal laws eliminating your Right-to-Carry. *
    3. Ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns. *
    4. Close down 90% of the gun shops in America.
    5. Ban rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sports events.
    6. Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent.
    7. Restore voting rights for five million criminals including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime. *
    8. Expand the Clinton semi-auto ban to include millions more firearms.
    9. Mandate a government-issued license to purchase a firearm. *
    10. Appoint judges to the U. S. Supreme Court and Federal judiciary who state his views of the Second Amendment.

* = direct and illegal violations of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. Ones not marked may not be covered in or be too vague to be direct violations of the 2nd actual. But they do affect other rights granted us by appointing judges, not electing them or banning rifles who are basically muskets or antiques.
    I DO NOT, SAY AGAIN DO NOT, ADVOCATE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS, NOR DO I POST THIS WITH ANY INTENT TO CAUSE ANY PERSON(S) FROM TAKING ANY ILLEGAL ACTION(S) OR EVEN WORSE MATTERS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS, THAT IS COMPLETELY ILLEGAL AND WILL COME BACK TO FIND ME COMPLICIT. OBEY THE CURRENT LAWS OF THIS NATION; END OF STORY... or move to a nation where a democratic style of government still exists.
    I am abiding by the law when the 2nd Amendment rights I have state I have a legal requirement to obey existing laws to the letter, in fact I become complicit if I go along with supporting illegal unlawful PRESIDENTIAL DICTATES that bypass our layered (checks & balances) legal systems from DC down to my home town and suddenly appear to the many local and federal agencies who may coerce or punish me into obeying laws which deprive me of the right to do anything but to refuse to obey unlawful laws that come out of the mind of the executive branch, BYPASS the judiciary/legislative branches of a competent executive branch of this or future governments using these methods of total control of all the people by just one person, elected or placed into office by virtue of non-elected processes. Ersatz and unsanctioned decrees that filter down unimpeded from the possibly unbalanced mind of a single person who does not have the right to micro-manage every facet of my (and millions just like me) lives and manipulate or negate the Constitutional protection that gives me the right to defend myself from all enemies foreign and domestic, an oath I swore to become a U.S. citizen and an oath I repeated for 20 years every time I reenlisted in an Army which Barak Hussein Obama NEVER bothered serving in yet may find himself in charge of is more scary than I dare dream of even in my worst nightmares. I refuse to obey illegal laws (just as I did iwhen they were barked-out w/no thought to the UCMJ in uniform) now 11 years later I will still balk @ those BS commands, laws or utter nonsense which are not duly passed by BOTH houses of the legislative body of our national political system: Congress and the House of Representatives. Consisting of elected NOT presidential appointed 'yes men'! I will not break laws enforced by the judiciary branch of my government, but count on my non-complainance if they are clearly illegal like: "Your direct family may also be imprisoned even if they did not know you had an unlawful weapon if U R caught with one." Nazi Germany couldn't have done better.
    I am sworn to NOT to obey illegally developed or contradictory laws if they violate any freedoms or liberties granted to all Americans by a government of the people, for the people and by the people under the control of the three branches of all American governments from the 1st thru the dog days of the present fiasco, and those who swore to uphold them. The very people we voted into office. One man who circumvents the processes of the laws which govern this nation is called a dictator, and will probably be removed from office by lawful means (impeachment), military, a coup, or the armed citizen who may decide that he or she refuses to live under a dictatorship, as most who have tried that form of brutal 'make the rules up as they go along' without consulting and gaining the permission of the government that person serves, leads as it's command in chief but does not circumvent that enormous bureaucratic mechanism that is set up specifically so NO one crazed president can start a nuclear war because he/she felt like it, or a 2nd American civil war with veto after veto against all the powerful men and women who are part of the hierarchy of that structure to prevent any illegal acts being perpetrated by a single person, their private staff, (a select/brainwashed 'Praetorian guard' of the mindless thugs trained to perform the unthinkable) who rose to power but abused that power and dissolved our form of government to suit their personal whims, then used those new mandates to terrorize the public into submission, 1st by disarming them, then by imprisoning or killing those who refuse. Governments and voters finally figure out that it only takes one man with one gun to be called an assassin, but millions of guns in millions hands is a society where anarchy is the next logical step unchecked, or when (not if) the military or militarized-police is unleashed upon these well armed and popular to most of the general hard working public these new rebels become groups of organized resistance consisting of a quickly growing population of moral citizens, who have not have become the slaves/sheeple of a maniacal despot. A norm in so many other nations.
    If you do anything with this post, please just shorten it, cut, copy and paste the 10 proposed changes ahead for America, which BTW is not just about guns, but expands into abortion, religion, the media, or finances, and every aspect of American life will be affected when even the 'Brady Bunch' millions try to figure out how this snake-charmer promises to fix their Social Security when they retire but ducks the 'how' part in every interview he has ever given. They may hate guns, gays and hug trees but they do expect something other than a book of rules and a hand-shake @ 65 for their life of compliance and special interest living. All the multiple facets of being an American do not need one man to control turning millions of law-abiding citizenry into violators or into criminals because they do not or can not change, but begged for it in 2008. If there is a grassy knoll out there a-waiting, I will not be manning it, but I would applaud an elected government who acted legally & fast to bring this soon to be dictator down before he does too much damage to the nation I love, and am willing to die for if she calls me again to protect and defend the Constitution of these United States of America, so help me God.
    BTW the Army is short on spotters, so we R compromising, so far Corporal Rover had 66 confirmed kills :-)

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 08-20-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks for posting them. Many of us here know where we are heading. We have seen the "writing on the wall". However if Obama is elected we will see the march to a one world government accelerate to hyper drive.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Thanks for posting them. Many of us here know where we are heading. We have seen the "writing on the wall". However if Obama is elected we will see the march to a one world government accelerate to hyper drive.
    I have no doubt that our gun rights would be in danger, but this business about a world government is laughable. It WILL NOT happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I have no doubt that our gun rights would be in danger, but this business about a world government is laughable. It WILL NOT happen.
    It really depends on how you define "government". People most often probably think of this as literally the entire world being ruled by a single executive government, with an executive, a parliament, etc. That is unrealistic for now. But, what if it's just a political reality in which all the major governments (and their satellite clients) simply govern with a "one-world" mindset? You get the same results without as much resistance.

IMO this is the way internationalism is going - not to actually erase sovereignty (at least not in the next century), but to homogenize things to the point where sovereignty is essentially meaningless. While I think that this is an agenda that is being purposefully pursued by a number of powerful political and business entities, I don't think it's a "secret conspiracy" with any specific, stated goal. It hasn't been promoted with a high profile, but at the same time, most of this is already widely assumed. For the people running the show, this just makes sense from the standpoint of making more money and increasing power in certain sectors.

I think the clearest thing I've read so far is that right now it doesn't matter who wins between our choices. It only matters that Obama is defeated at all costs.

Please stop trying to down play or accept the actions and capabilities of Obama. You're not helping anyone and it isn't a good idea to encourage or condone the behavior of sheep jacked up on fresh new CNN tid-bits. It IS serious and it WILL happen and we MUST assume the only way to stop it is to stop him from winning.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Under the UN it can happen .Vote for obama and see.

it's not a matter of if.. it's a matter of when
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post

For those of us that believe the Bible it most definitely will. As Scarecrow said it is not a matter of if but when
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think the clearest thing I've read so far is that right now it doesn't matter who wins between our choices. It only matters that Obama is defeated at all costs.

Please stop trying to down play or accept the actions and capabilities of Obama. You're not helping anyone and it isn't a good idea to encourage or condone the behavior of sheep jacked up on fresh new CNN tid-bits. It IS serious and it WILL happen and we MUST assume the only way to stop it is to stop him from winning.
    I think I heard the music from the movie "Psycho" playing when I read this.

Dude lighten up a bit.....

I think Obama is the lesser of the two evils OVERALL.

I am not just sticking with the gun laws during the election, I try to observe all the other issues as well.

Thumbs down Lesser of two evils...

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    I think I heard the music from the movie "Psycho" playing when I read this.

Dude lighten up a bit.....

I think Obama is the lesser of the two evils OVERALL.

I am not just sticking with the gun laws during the election, I try to observe all the other issues as well.
    ...NOT.

This appeared on the Editorial Page of the Richmond Times-Dispatch July 7, 2008.

Editor
    Times-Dispatch

Each year I get to celebrate Independence Day twice. On June 30, I celebrate my independence day and on July 4, I celebrate America's. This year is special because it marks the 40th anniversary of my independence.

On June 30, 1968, I escaped Communist Cuba and a few months later, I was in the United States to stay. That I happened to arrive in Richmond on Thanksgiving Day is just part of the story, but I digress.

I've thought a lot about the anniversary this year. The election-year rhetoric has made me think a lot about Cuba and what transpired there. In the late 1950's, most Cubans thought Cuba needed a change, and they were right. So when a young leader came along, every Cuban was at least receptive.

When the young leader spoke eloquently and passionately and denounced the old system, the press fell in love with him. They never questioned who his friends were or what he really believed in. When he said he would help the farmers and the poor and bring free medical care and education to all, everyone followed. When he said he would bring justice and equality to all, everyone said "Praise the Lord." And when the young leader said, "I will be for change and I'll bring you change, everyone yelled, "Viva Fidel!"

But nobody asked about the change, so by the time the executioner's guns went silent, the people's guns had been taken away. By the time everyone was equal, they were equally poor, hungry, and oppressed. By the time everyone received their free education, it was worth nothing. By the time the press noticed, it was too late, because they were now working for him. By the time the change was finally implemented, Cuba had been knocked down a couple of notches to Third-World status. By the time the change was over, more than a million people had taken to boats, rafts, and inner tubes. You can call those who made it ashore anywhere else in the world most fortunate Cubans. And now I'm back to the beginning of my story.

Luckily, we would never fall in America for a left-leaning young leader who promises change without asking, "What change? How will you carry it out? What will it cost America?"

Would we?

Manuel Alvarez, Jr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast