Shot dead; no due process; are you next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot dead; no due process; are you next?

Why would the FBI kill him without cause---I don't know,you might ask Vicki Weaver....

If I were to be kind I'd suggest incompetence.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

FBI shooting story changes again

Bill Wilson - Daily Jot

The New York Times is now reporting that the FBI has once again changed its story of why Ibragim Todashev was shot to death during questioning about his relationship with one of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers and a triple homicide on September 11, 2011. The first story was that the FBI agent felt threatened by Todashev. The second story was that Todashev became violent and attacked the FBI agent with a knife, sending him to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Now the story is that Todashev upended a table on the agent and attacked him with a metal pole--likely a broomstick. The Times reports that the agent fired seven shots into Todashev while stun-gun armed detectives watched.

Stories with no shortage of video and photographs abound on the internet regarding a government-sponsored disaster drill taking place at the same time as the Boston Marathon. Websites such as InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com have pieced together documentation that, if the smallest of claims were remotely true, call into question the official government narrative of the Boston Bombing. Overall, these websites and numerous other commentators believe that there is another story to the Boston Marathon Bombing that the government is covering it up. The killing of one of the suspects; the virtual disappearance of another in government custody, and the Todashev killing fuel the fire that a cover up is in the making.

Whether you agree or disagree with the theories surrounding government drills and entrapment of alleged patsy terrorists, there is a trend here in America that every citizen should contemplate--that First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution are being actively scuttled by this government. Your rights are eroding by every precedent-setting action of the government. Todashev did not get a trial. He was shot to death as people watched, according to the reports. The Justice Department, as approved by the "highest level," spied on and tried to prosecute Fox News Reporter James Rosen for doing his job. The IRS harassed political critics and opponents of the White House.

These tyrannical domestic events are combining with the White House teaming with the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda to establish Constitutional Islamic Sharia Law regimes in nations throughout the Middle East. The Gatestone Institute, an international policy think tank, has written a white paper on how US military interventions are succeeding in reconstituting the Ottoman Empire. From the FBI shooting irregularities to IRS harassment to Spygate to aiding and abetting of America's enemies, this White House is weighted to the wrong side of prophecy. That means We the People are in harms way. Proverbs 29:2 says, "...when the wicked rule, the people mourn." We need to make changes, and that takes courage in this environment.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Hell..... If they read my posts on this forum I expect them to drop me with one behind the ear any day now!
    I put nothing beyond this current administration.
    We are the new enemies of the state and will be dealt with accordingly.
    It's coming..... I just don't know when!
    Even if you're legally armed, there isn't much you can do against a sniper.
    Of course, there is always the "accident" that gets you. There are just too many suspicious "accidents" that have happened in the recent past.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12