Actions by Lois Lerner

Thread: Actions by Lois Lerner

Actions by Lois Lerner

Think about this for a bit, when Lois Lerner gave her statement to congress this week and then pled the 5th, I think she may be doing something other than what everybody thinks, that she’s just covering her butt.

They say that because she gave the statement prior to pledging the 5th, that she gives up her 5th amendment status and could be called back to testify.

Now think, she has either done this to be required to come back and testify and then she can say she was forced to, in case she has damaging information concerning administration figures higher than her or (this is want I really think she’s trying to do), she’s going to try and receive immunity for her testimony and then she’ll spill her guts and the whole bag of worms implementing the who, what, when and where will be out there for everybody to see.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Actions by Lois Lerner

I hope your analysis of her actions is right. I don't feel she is that smart though.

I think she's smart enough to do that. I hope that is the case.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

If she spills too much info, she might meet with an "accident", (Ya know, like Vince Foster, of Clinton days)
    And remember, this group makes the Clintons look like pikers.
    And you're right about her blowing her chance to invoke the 5th amendment. She had actually testified at previous hearings; not just this one.
    I think the best place for all of them is Gitmo.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

If she wasn't before, she's probably pretty pissed right now because she was asked to resign. Hopefully she'll actually KNOW something and just roll over.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Honestly thinking nothing will come of any of this. The corruption is too wide spread and runs way too deep on both sides. It's just a dog and pony show and the American people are mere fleas choosing which animal to jump on. Until enough people get pissed and take a stand, nothing will change.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris