F%#$ You Nevada State Senators!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F%#$ You Nevada State Senators!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Illegal under the 2nd Amendment screw them, anyone attempting to take my guns will be doing it from the wrong end.
    I don't know man. I can't seem to understand how you REALLY feel about gun control sometimes! 😜

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Blog Entries
    The Assembly Judiciary committee (<- that does not look correct FML) held a hearing on the issue. Apparently only a couple people showed up in support of the measure, while the rest were against universal background checks. Even if it does pass assembly, GOV. Sandoval's office said that he would Veto the measure.

I got perturbed because who hasn't heard of a cop going off on us citizens over a misunderstanding how laws read based on a title. All I need is some jackwaggon from the local PD or Sheriffs office arresting me and my family at the range over this.

Sorry about the above rant, I get Irate over having to pay more $$ to SELL something.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

I just got a call from Mark Kelly asking me to call my Assemblyman to ask him to vote yes on this legislation. He actually said it protects gun owner rights and the 2nd Amendment.

This was completely and utterly deceptive. Essentially he was trying to convince people that a yes vote protects the pro gun position. Frickin liars. They can't win on the merits so they opt for deception instead.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12