F%#$ You Nevada State Senators!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F%#$ You Nevada State Senators!!!!

Blog Entries

If you cant tell I am a wee bit upset with the senators who voted for the universal background checks for the state of Nevada. Yes, it is a case where majority ruled and the vote came down to 11-10. As no one crossed the isle and all voted to the party line, I bet you can guess what party got this one through. I wish that I had more faith in the assembly, or even my Governor, but yet I don't. I dont like the fact that when my 5 boys come of age I have to go pay more money to some schmuck who can charge whatever they want before I can GIVE my boys the guns I have purchased for them. How about those cops who are out to save the world? What happens if my son/wife and I are out and we hand each other a firearm for whatever reason and get busted for not having run a background check? Yes boys and girls, there are no provisions for the above in the new bill. The first offence means we loose our guns for two years, the second becomes a felony and they are gone baby, GONE! On Monday while Im making holiday pay I will write to the assembly and ask them to vote down this measure as it stands, or at least add the provisions for hunting, gifts, and inheritances...... I bet they never thought of that!
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Blog Entries
    I certainly hope that Nevada isn't getting like California and other states where people just sit on their asses and allow things like this to happen. Once the dumbassery (yes, it's a word because I say it is) starts, it only gets worse. Next thing you know they'll want us to walk around with an unloaded pistol, unloaded 4 round magazines and a locked box full of monogrammed bullets. You've been warned.
    "Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead."_Aristotle
    http://berkbru.wix.com/dstglv http://berkleybruce.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BRBruce View Post
    I certainly hope that Nevada isn't getting like California and other states where people just sit on their asses and allow things like this to happen. Once the dumbassery (yes, it's a word because I say it is) starts, it only gets worse. Next thing you know they'll want us to walk around with an unloaded pistol, unloaded 4 round magazines and a locked box full of monogrammed bullets. You've been warned.
    Dumbassery = Urban Dictionary: Dumbassery

Looks like Nevada is having an influx of stupid from Ca.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Dumbassery = Urban Dictionary: Dumbassery

Looks like Nevada is having an influx of stupid from Ca.
    bingo, we have a winner, as the morons from CA spread like cancer to "healthy locales they infect those places with the same cancerous ideas they fled from.
    It happens all over, liberalism is a sickness, too bad we can't seem to find a cure for it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    If you cant tell I am a wee bit upset with the senators who voted for the universal background checks for the state of Nevada. Yes, it is a case where majority ruled and the vote came down to 11-10. As no one crossed the isle and all voted to the party line, I bet you can guess what party got this one through. I wish that I had more faith in the assembly, or even my Governor, but yet I don't. I dont like the fact that when my 5 boys come of age I have to go pay more money to some schmuck who can charge whatever they want before I can GIVE my boys the guns I have purchased for them. How about those cops who are out to save the world? What happens if my son/wife and I are out and we hand each other a firearm for whatever reason and get busted for not having run a background check? Yes boys and girls, there are no provisions for the above in the new bill. The first offence means we loose our guns for two years, the second becomes a felony and they are gone baby, GONE! On Monday while Im making holiday pay I will write to the assembly and ask them to vote down this measure as it stands, or at least add the provisions for hunting, gifts, and inheritances...... I bet they never thought of that!
    RTFB: http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/7...B/SB221_R2.pdf

You can give your guns to your sons
    You can hand your gun to your wife/son/daughter/girl friend/boy friend, while in your presence

Nonetheless, it's mostly an overly intrusive, abusive, unnecessary bill. The parts about better handling mentally unstable persons is tolerable, to a degree.

Just another example of what happens when too many Ds end up in the legislature.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

LOL! Dubassery...!

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Sad and frustrating that our Senate would undertake this stupid and senseless legislation. It'll probably pass in the Assembly as well as it's full of D's as well. I have to wonder if our Republican Governor will sign it though. Has he stated his position yet?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

So I just read through the proposed law and I have serious reservations. What happens if I leave my gun in the car and the wife drives off with it? She isn't prohibited from being in possession of a firearm, but my particular gun, a Springfield XD, is my gun, not hers? Do I have to transfer it to her through a licensed dealer in order for her to be in possession of it. It would after all be legally considered a 'loan' that is out of my presence?

Chilling!!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

"Dumbassery"...close relative of "douchebaggery", "cocksuckery", and "dipshittery". Oddly enough, all are synonymous with the cancerous disease know as liberalism, #1 killer of constitutional rights.

Illegal under the 2nd Amendment screw them, anyone attempting to take my guns will be doing it from the wrong end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast