“The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September

Thread: “The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September

“The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September

Yesterday, Rich Lowry at Politico wrote about “The Mystery Night” on September 11th, 2012 when the current US President disappeared for many hours and was seemingly unavailable…despite the fact that the first US Ambassador in 30 years had been murdered in the line of duty. Lowry wonders where Barack Obama disappeared to that fateful night…and why White House aide Dan Pfeiffer insists it’s “irrelevant” where Obama was in those missing hours.

Read more Barack Obama Was High on Cocaine the Night of Benghazi Attack
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

With everything else this administration does/has done, can we be sure this isn't true?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I don't really care where the president was. He has made himself irrelevant with his continuing montra of never knowing what is going on in his administration. What I'm most irritated about is who made the conscious decision to hang the ambassador out to dry in his time of need. It's one thing to send the troops and not get there in time. But to not even make an attempt, there's no excuse in my opinion.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It sure seems strange that every time someone asks what was Obama doing the evening of the attack, everyone says it isn’t significant, well Obama sure made a big deal out of where he was when Bin Laden was killed didn’t he? No one can or will say anything and it’s quite unlikely they didn’t know where he was because he doesn’t go anywhere in the white house that the secret service doesn’t know where he is.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL