Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Between this crap and Islam ruling the world, "Imagination Inflation" is running amuck.
    Seems like the Brits and the French are having major issues with the Muslims. Coming here soon? Probably.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

It's somewhat understandable that the Russians can't read English where it says "POLICE" and SWAT" on the vehicle. It's a little worse though when they mention foreign troops when their source for the pictures, the New Hampshire Tea Party Coalition web site, specifically says the pictures are of the police, and they make absolutely no mention whatsoever of foreign troops. But it's really sad when otherwise intelligent Americans won't go to the simple effort to click the provided links and discover the easily obtainable truth instead of taking the word of a Russian web site at face value, especially when said Russian web site provides you with the link that proves them wrong.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Seems like the Brits and the French are having major issues with the Muslims. Coming here soon? Probably.
    Only if we allow it.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Funny how this same story comes back up again every few months, usually based on the say so of some Russian website or some equally obscure nonsense.

Even the tin foil hat club that lives on this site has however never claimed that they have PERSONALLY seen even one such APC rolling around their neck of the woods.

Much less can you get any confirmation anywhere of this actually happening anywhere.

The whole idea is asinine to begin with. The UN can barely protect their own headquarters and has repeatedly had peacekeeping forces killed or abducted. Individual nations have nothing to gain by lending troops to the US government. And for the most compelling reason: The US is a country of 320 million people. How many troops would you need to keep control? This is like trying to hide a T-Rex in a garage.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Only if we allow it.
    We already are allowing it... i.e. Detroit, Michigan.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America

Yeah, that's the first person I would call when Invasion USA begins. A blogger.

Could someone please pass the salt for my popcorn?

BTW: the original Red Dawn was much better IMO
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The Voice of Russia is not a reliable source. More conspiracy theory crap.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Only if we allow it.
    We already are. Going to allow even more with the new immigration bill.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

The Democrats are all Muslim Communists in league with the Chinese (ref: Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh)
    The Republicans are all Nazis in league with the Russian Mob. (ref: Rachael Maddow and Chris Matthews)
    These are truths, after all these journalists wouldn't lie to us.

Now all of the Republicans need to go kill all of the Democrats and all of the Democrats need to go kill all of the Republicans. While this is going on, we Americans should go into shelters and wait out this supreme idiocy of politics. When we come out we will be able to think for ourselves and maybe actually run the country!
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher,Independent Voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast