Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America

Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America

Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia

As Nashua, NH, residents witness armored vehicles patrolling the streets of their usually peaceful town, blogger Pamela Rae Schuffert reports getting numerous phone calls from West Virginia, Florida, and Georgia regarding military transport jets landing in numerous cities across the country. Is America preparing for a military operation within its borders?

Read More Here:
    Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And so it begins. The use of foreign troops to quell riots in the US was mentioned last year and that is the only way POTUS can capture the attention of we mere citizens. Oddly enough, I would not be surprised in the least if this happened but, as the article mentioned, I hope those troops wear their own uniforms, not ours. Be much easier to identify.

You guys sure your tin foil hats have not fallen off?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia

As Nashua, NH, residents witness armored vehicles patrolling the streets of their usually peaceful town, blogger Pamela Rae Schuffert reports getting numerous phone calls from West Virginia, Florida, and Georgia regarding military transport jets landing in numerous cities across the country. Is America preparing for a military operation within its borders?

Read More Here:
    Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
    Top left-hand corner of your link has a link to "The Voice of Russia" radio. Your link itself is a Russian site, "ruvr.ru."

Between this, your oft-posted links to RT and infowars, I question your ability to recognize a reliable source when you run across it. This is total bunk.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I don't believe the majority of the info in the OPs posted link. However, I do believe there have been and probably still are foreign troops on American soil. I'm not speaking of those NATO troops that we have trained for their own military, either.
    I believe they are being brought in for the express purpose of stopping any opposition to Oboyimanutjob's martial law declaration that is in our future.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFeBtiQhVTY
    I dread the time when I see them come into my city while armed. To me, that would be a declaration of war.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

So based on this picture and what someone said, we're supposed to believe it? I'll believe it when I see actual evidence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    This is total bunk.

Blues
    Between this crap and Islam ruling the world, "Imagination Inflation" is running amuck.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Here you go try this:

Today, the New Hampshire Tea Party Coalition released the photos of an armored vehicle and the accompanying helmeted personnel riding with them in an area of Nashua. Judging by the stamp on the photos, these were taken late Friday morning, May 17, by the city resident who the NHTPC claim to know personally.

NHTPS also reported a local resident calling the Nashua Police Department to get some answers as to who these individuals were and why they were roaming the streets in this armored tank-like vehicle. The concerned citizen did not get any conclusive answers to his questions.

In the meanwhile, blogger Pamela Rae Schuffert claims she was getting numerous calls from West Virginia, Jacksonville, and Camp Atterbury regarding unusually heavy air-traffic in those regions. People reported seeing huge military transport jets landing in military bases all over the country.

“Just had a phone call from a man in Jacksonville Florida who lives right on the flight path of the Naval Air station there who advised that starting early yesterday morning there has been a constant flow of huge unmarked military transport planes landing non-stop since. He thinks they’re C130′s and C17′s. He said he’s never in all the years there seen more than a dozen per day. These jets are silver and plain, no tail markings”, writes Schuffert in her blog.

FULL ARTICLE: Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Here you go try this:

Today, the New Hampshire Tea Party Coalition released the photos of an armored vehicle and the accompanying helmeted personnel riding with them in an area of Nashua. Judging by the stamp on the photos, these were taken late Friday morning, May 17, by the city resident who the NHTPC claim to know personally.

NHTPS also reported a local resident calling the Nashua Police Department to get some answers as to who these individuals were and why they were roaming the streets in this armored tank-like vehicle. The concerned citizen did not get any conclusive answers to his questions.

In the meanwhile, blogger Pamela Rae Schuffert claims she was getting numerous calls from West Virginia, Jacksonville, and Camp Atterbury regarding unusually heavy air-traffic in those regions. People reported seeing huge military transport jets landing in military bases all over the country.

“Just had a phone call from a man in Jacksonville Florida who lives right on the flight path of the Naval Air station there who advised that starting early yesterday morning there has been a constant flow of huge unmarked military transport planes landing non-stop since. He thinks they’re C130′s and C17′s. He said he’s never in all the years there seen more than a dozen per day. These jets are silver and plain, no tail markings”, writes Schuffert in her blog.

FULL ARTICLE: Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America's New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
    That's just the blather that is posted at the Russian link in your OP! Brilliant! You get criticized for posting Russian propaganda, and what do you do? Double-down on the Russian propaganda! Good grief.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Here you go try this:

NAS Jax just had a group return from a deployment. Planes include C-130s.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast